Lagoon LAGOON 440
About this Boat
- LOA: 44.58 ft
- Beam: 25 ft
- LWL: 43.67 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.33 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsLayout & Accommodations
Two guest staterooms with queen-size berths in port pull. Each stateroom has its own ensuite head with stand-up shower and storage throughout. Headroom 6’ 8”. The two aft berths are ‘Island’ beds which allows partial walk around. Beds have slats for extra comfort.
Main salon has the galley, navigation station and dinette table which can be dropped to use as an extra bed. Additional cabinets for liquor storage, main electrical panel and breakers/switches for generator, watermaker, windlass and main halyard electric winch.
Large counter top/work surface.
3 x stainless steel sinks with hot/cold water, salt water tap and another fresh water tap that comes directly off the watermaker. Brita water filter.
Propane stove with oven, Sharp stainless steel microwave, toaster, coffee maker, 2 x 40 gal 12V
refrigerators, cutting board, plates, glasses, stainless ware.
Plenty of storage cabinets. Pass through from galley to cockpit
Custom bracket for solar panels and wind generators.
Stainless steel davits. Winch for dinghy. Outboard engine bracket.
Covers for forward seating area lockers for added water proofing.
Sail cover and lazy jacks. Flybridge bimini with windscreen.
Horse shoe throwable life preserver.
12V socket at nav station
Voltmeter. Holding tanks. 3 x 79 gallon water tanks.
3 x additional 110V outlets. Numerous fans throughout the boat.
Onan 4KW 220V generator with approx 800 hrs and Remote start panel
Numerous spare parts.
11 ft Caribe dinghy with pontoon cover, 15 Hp Yahama outboard (Available separately: ask Broker for Details)
Designed by world renowned Mark Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot-Prevost, Lagoons remain one
of the most popular and prestigious catamaran models around.
Special characteristics of the Lagoon 440:
* Rigid Bimini with Flybridge
* Gull wing shape in hull to improve comfort in seas _ clearance at 2_6_
* Central Flybridge Helm Station for all-round visibility with folding Sunbrella bimini and clear windscreen for protection
* Interior steering option with panoramic windows for full 360 degree view
* Extra Wide Helmsman Bench for seating up to 6
* Helm surrounded by all sail control lines - ability to single hand!
* Aft walk way allows easy access from port transom to Starboard transom. No having to pass through the cockpit!
* Spacious galley with large cupboards
" Interchangeable coffee and cockpit tables (very versatile layout configuration with table storage underneath hard-top bimini)
* Galley adjacent to cockpit with wide open window for ease of entertaining
* Forward cockpit for lounging
* Fully insulated engine spaces
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.