Robertson & Caine Leopard 40
About this Boat
This Leopard 40 is an owner's version (3 cabins). Great open-plan layout for both cruising and entertaining. Combines excellent load carrying capacity with superior performance. Air Conditioning, New Running Rigging. Priced to Sell!
- Beam: 20.17 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Starboard hull – Head and shower forward followed by storage lockers and small desk, stairs to salon mid-ships and owner’s stateroom aft. Hanging lockers and drawer storage in owner’s stateroom
Port hull – Crew bunk forward, double berth just aft, head and shower outboard mid-ships, double berth aft. Salon has u-shaped dinette in the center, galley to starboard and navigation area to port.
Abundant counter space and storage throughout the salon. Cockpit has hard top cover and canvas enclosure, u-shaped settee, bench seat and helm station with wide helm seat.
- Double door refrigeration (12V)
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove
- Microwave oven
- Pressure fresh water system
- 2-Stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertops
- ST60 Raymarine wind speed
- ST60 Raymarine wind direction
- ST60 Raymarine speed and distance logs
- ST60 Raymarine depth sounder
- ST6002 Raymarine autopilot
- Plastimo compass
- C80 Raymarine chart plotter
- VHF radio
- Stereo with remote control at helm, speakers forward and is in salon
- 55lb claw, 200’ chain, spare claw
- Sail cover with built in lazy-jacks
- Electric windlass
- Anchor light
- Deck light
- Running lights
- Spreader light
- Steaming light
- Bow pulpit, rails
- Lifelines, stanchions
- Boarding gates
- Dock lines fenders
- Swim ladder
- Swim platform
- Dinghy davits
- Capstan (In-Op)
Date of last bottom paint 2015Engine & Mechanical
- 2-Racor fuel filters
- Stove/engine fuel shut-off valves
- 2-manual, 4-electric bilge pumps
- Manual wheel steering
- 2-manual overboard discharge heads
- 2-10-gallon aluminum holding tanks
- 12V DC – 110V AC
- 3-house bank, 2-engine AGM batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Battery monitor
- Battery charge
- Galvanic isolator
- Manual boom vang
- Wire standing rigging
- Aluminum deck stepped mast
- Roller Furler: Profurl C350 headsail
2-self tailing winches at helm
2-delf tailing winches on mast
- Full roach and full batten main
- Furling jib
- 5-rope clutches on cabin-top
- 2-Halyard clutches on mast
Life raft (needs servicing)Exclusions
All seller’s personal effects on board are excluded from the sale of this vessel.
The dinghy is not included in the sale.SPECS
- LOA: 39'3"
- LWL: 37'6"
- BEAM: 20'1"
- DRAFT: 3'10"
- DISPLACEMENT: 16,820 lbs
- ENGINES: 2 Yanmar 29HP
- WATER TANK CAPACITY: 211 Gallons
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 92 Gallons
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.