About this Boat
- 4 cabins, 4 electrical marine toilet + crew cabin and toilet
- Fisher Panda 6.5 KW generator
- Air conditioning in all cabins & saloon
- 2x Yanmar 40 HP, 2100 hrs.
- Ultra 21 kg anchor & ultra flip swivel
- Teak cockpit
- 4x Electric winches
- 2x Electric fridges (front opening)
- 220 V microwave oven
- 150 W inverter (12V DC - 220V AC)
- Raymarine c120/w chartplotter, Radar, ST70 autopilot, ST70 tridata, Ray49e VHF radio
- Italwinch Thunder 1400 W windlass
- 90 m. 10 mm chain, chain counter (at the cockpit)
- 3.10 m. rigid bottom dinghy, Yamaha 10 hp 4 stroke outboard
- 630 lt. water tank
- Fully battened main sail with lazy bag
- Furling genoa
- Radio, CD, USB, AUX input
- Life raft (12 person)
- Cockpit cushions
*Owned by a private individual, managed by a charter company, all maintenance costs are covered by the owner.
Therefore, she is meticulously maintained.
**Charter management can be continued.
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 39.24 ft
- Beam: 23.75 ft
- LWL: 37.6 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 22,817.01 lb
Additional DetailsManufacturer Provided Description
Balance in design is the keyword: - Balance between volume and performance, - Saloon and cockpit, - Cabins and washrooms, - Accommodation and deck spaces. Also the harmony of soft lines reminiscent of the Lagoon 410's simplicity and inspired by the Lagoon 620's charm and elegance.Additional Description
The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin(s) where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Shower curtain in the washrooms.
The deck space, its strong points:
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
Yanmar 40 HPDisclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.