Corsair Sprint 750 - 85
About this Boat
This is a boat that has been well cared for.
KAOS is is a Northeast US boat where we have a relatively short sailing (generally less than four months) which means less wear and tear from usage and less UV damage. It is turn-key and ready to go sailing!
This is Sprint 750 MK1, Hull #85
This boat has 2 year old jib and screacher (new for the 2016 season) and a 3 year old engine (new in 2015).
The Corsair Sprint 750 is the premier sport daysailer on the market today. Easily trailerable behind even modest vehicles, the Sprint offers outstanding performance with speeds easily reaching the mid-teens. And with its 11' long cockpit (which can accommodate 8-10 adults), its the perfect platform for taking your friends our sailing. Plus the Sprint still offers sleeping accommodations for 2 in the v-berth allowing you to use this this remarkable boat as a pocket cruiser.
- Designer: Corsair Marine
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsDesigner / Builder
The Sprint 750 is designed and built by Corsair International after a design by Ian Farrier of Farrier Marine, Inc.Dimensions
LOA: 24' 2" (7.3 m)
LWL: 23' 7" (7.2 m)
Beam (overall): 17' 11" (5.5 m)
Beam (folded): 8' 2" (2.5 m)
Max Draft (board down): 5' 6" (1.7 m)
Min Draft (board up): 1' 0" (0.3 m)
Mast Length: 35' 6" (10.8 m)
Bridge Clearance: 41' 0" (12.5 m)
Displacement: 1,690 lbs (816 kg)
There is no compromise on materials or technique in construction. Corsair has pioneered high strength and lightweight construction technology that incorporates aerospace composite techniques, foam sandwich construction, glass fabrics, carbon fiber, Kevlar unidirectionals, and vacuum bagging for ideal glass to resin ratio.Engine
• Yamaha 4-Stroke 8HP outboard with 3 gallon tank (2015)Accommodations
• The v-berth will sleep 2 adults and there is a dedicated location for a porta potti.Galley
None included, but for those times when you want something hot, simply bring along a camping stove and you're in business.Sails
• Mainsail: Mack Sails, fully battened, Cruise Mylar
• Jib: Doyle, with telltale window (new May, 2016)
• Screacher: Doyle (new May 2016)
• Schaefer SnapFurl 700 jib roller furling.
• Screacher furler is a Facnor FX-1500 continuous line furler for the screacher
• New mainsail cover 2016
• 35.5' Aluminum wing mast
• Aluminum boom
• Aluminum bow sprit
• Foredeck hatch (no hatches in the amas)
• 2 Harken 16ST jib winches
• 2 Harken 16 screacher winches
• 2:1 Traveler
° West Marine Group U-1 32Ahr AGM battery
° Interior light
° Navigation lights
° Raymarine ST1000+ Tiller Pilot
° Sony Marine DSX-MS60 CD Stereo with cockpit speakers
• Magic Tilt galvanized steel trailer w/ disc brakesAdditional
• Grey Sunrise wing nets with hiking straps, matching bow nets (bow nets were an added option)
• Two (2) Danforth style anchors
• Cockpit cushions
• New Porta Potti
• 4-8' hiking stick
• Custom cabin storage bags (2)
• Fenders / Docklines
• Blue ablative bottom paint
The Multihull Source offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.