Lerouge Barramundi 470
About this Boat
This Lerouge design displaces just over 7 tons for 47 feet of waterline. It sports a carbon rotating mast, hydranet sails and has tiller steering. It is an all epoxy resin, corecell construction. It has just about all of the amenities for comfortable bluewater cruising you could wish for (watermaker, fridge, freezer, Lavac head, full NKE instruments) and yet relies on solar panels and a hydro-generator to run its systems. All of this amounts to the dream cat to cover long distances efficiently and securely. She has just completed an exciting circumnavigation with a family of three to prove it.
P'TIT FILOU is currently in the Windward Islands and will be in Saint Martin by the end of January.
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsDIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
- Multihull / Catamaran: BARRAMUNDI 470
- Year: 2012
- CE Certified
- Travel-oriented - optimized for voyaging.
- Optimization of weight centering, light and fast
- Epoxy infusion construction, Corecell and Kevlar- infused epoxy construction.
- Architect: Erick Lerouge
- Length, length: 14,80m
- Beam, width: 7,80m
- Keels, draft: 1,10m
- Weight - 7.2 tons
- 2 fuel tanks 135 L and 85 L
- 2 water tanks 2 x 200L
- 1 black water tank
- Engines - complete revision, September 2017
- Trampoline - replaced September 2017
- Swiveling carbon wing mast - High modulus carbon mast: 19,8m, 8m2 - removal and overhaul April 2017
- Carbon boom, rear davits and tiller system - complete revision April 2017
- Mast Inspection - Replacement of rigging, halyards, latching - complete revision 2017
- 3 double sleeping cabins: dimension of beds 2m x 1,6m
- 1 single berth in gangway
- Headroom: 1,95 / 2m / Headroom: 6 '5 "/ 6' 7"
- Cockpit table
- 2 square tables and a navigation station
- Galley equipped in the salon, fridge, oven, gas hob, fresh water under pressure.
- Insulated chest to provide freezer.
- Bathroom, toilet Lavac, shower, washbasin
- Main sail - Ullman Sails, Full batten, Hydranet, 3 reefs, 86m2, lazy-bag - September 2017
- Genoa - Ullman Sails, Hydranet, 50m2, on Profurl genoa furler - September 2017
- Gennaker - North Sails: 120m2 Karver furler - 2012
- Harken blocks and winches
- Spinlock blockers
- Textile rigging - composite rigging - complete revision April 2017
- 2 x compass
- Tiger electric windlass 1200w
- Spade anchor, 60m chain and 40m rode - February 2016
- Aluminum Fortress anchor, 10m chain and 20m rode
- Swivel davit
- GyroPilot and Central NKE real wind option, wind vane anemometer, swivel mast sensor, depth sounder, log, hydraulic ram Lecombe and Schmit ST50
- GPS Furuno GP32 - February 2017
- Radar Furuno Model 1715
- VHF ICOM IC-M411 with external speaker
- AIS Garmin broadcast and reception
- Auto Navisound USB CD radio with indoor and outdoor speakers
- Victron monocrystalline 4 x 130 W solar panels with Victron Bluesolar MPPT controller
- Watt and Sea Hydrogenator with converter.
- Victron 800W inverter - 2017
- Victron 40 amp battery charger
- Victron BMV-6025 Battery Manager
- Navigation and anchor lights LED
- LED interior lighting
- 2 mast projectors
- 2 VICTRON AGM Servo Batteries 2 x 220 amp - March 2017
- 2 engine batteries
- Cytrix relay
- Honda 1000W portable generator set
- Caribe in Hypalon L9 with protective cover
- 6 person deep-sea life raft and stainless steel support. Revised September 2017
- Dessalinator DESSALATOR DUO DC60 - February 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.