About this Boat
The Catana 42 displays the true essence of Catana: all the exclusive,
technical innovations of the brand in an outstanding catamaran measuring
12.58 metres in length. The owner of this catamaran, will truly benefit
from the exceptional Catana know-how.
Véritable concentré de l’esprit Catana, le Catana 42 offre à ses
propriétaires l’ensemble des innovations techniques exclusives à la
marque, dans un catamaran d’exception de 12,58 mètres de long. Il
bénéficie de toutes les innovations techniques mises au point par le
chantier Catana depuis sa création.
- Designer: Christophe Barreau
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 43.25 ft
- Beam: 27.33 ft
- LWL: 45.67 ft
- Maximum Draft: 15.17 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 19,621.14 lb
Additional DetailsManufacturer Provided Description
Leave the port and set sail for the open sea. Every single detail has been carefully planned so you can enjoy the wonderful thrill of high speed at sea in complete safety, whether you are making a short trip to a nearby island or crossing the world's greatest oceans.Interior
- The ultimate experience of speed and the ultimate experience of comfort.
- The Catana 42 has an incredibly spacious interior with a 360° panoramic view.
- With direct access to the cockpit, its salon is the hub of the boat and is equipped with generous storage space.
- The light-filled cabins, perfect ventilation, excellent bathroom design, thermal and audio insulation all come together to make life on board easier and more comfortable.
- Now you can enjoy high-speed voyages and sail through stormy seas, effortlessly.
- The ease of manoeuvres and the extreme smoothness of the steering system are also there to help you maintain the speed of your Catana 42 easily.
- The shape of the floaters and the option of lifting the daggerboards in heavy weather give your Catana 42 a much higher standard of safety than other catamarans.
- With its original daggerboard system, your Catana 42 is also capable of beating into the wind at the required speed in the roughest seas and reaching the closest port when a storm is approaching.
- The Catana 42 is the only boat of its size that can maintain high average speeds, whatever the trim or weather conditions.
- A true distillation of the spirit of Catana, the Catana 42 provides its owners with an incredible range of technical innovations, exclusive to Catana, in this exceptional 12.6 metre-long sailing boat.
- It enjoys the benefit of every technical innovation perfected by the Catana shipyard since its opening.
- Its unique beam/length ratio, adjustable daggerboards, its tilted and tulip-shaped bows, aerodynamic coach-roof and torpedo-shaped hulls make the Catana 42 a sight worth seeing, at sea and in the harbour.
- At the cutting edge of recreational boatbuilding, the carbon infusion process, now standard on all models, ensures that the Catana 42 is an incredibly high-performance boat, as resistant as it is light.
- At 20 knots before the wind, and 12 knots into the wind, the Catana 42 offers its passengers an unrivalled level of comfort and safety for a boat of this size.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.