About this Boat
KILIMANDJARO is a recent vintage Catana 47 "Carbon Infusion" performance cruiser. She is equipped with dagger-boards and a powerful sail plan that includes mainsail, staysail and a gennaker on a bowsprit. All sails are handled from the cockpit via an electric winch at the central pedestal and large primaries for the headsail sheets.
This is a 4 cabin layout with large L-shaped galley and spacious salon that communicate directly to a vast cockpit via a double door companionway. Very well equipped with ONAN 6 KVA generator, 24K BTU WEBASTO air conditioning, 30 gal/hour watermaker, large fridge and freezer and numerous amenities for bluewater cruising.
She is well maintained and continually upgraded. The generator and mainsail were replaced in the last six months. New bottom paint and saildrive maintenance last fall 2017.
Based in Martinique, she is seriously for sale. Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
- LOA: 47 ft
- Beam: 24 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsDIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
- LOA: 14,02m/47'
- Beam: 7,60m/24'
- Draft: 1.10m/2.6' (daggerboards up)
- Draft with daggerboards down: 2.50m/7.2'
- Displacement: 14500 kg
- Christophe BARREAU design in polyester/vinylester sandwich and monolithic, carbon reinforced, main bulkheads bonded to the hull with fiberglass tabbing, molded deck with inner core and non-skid surface chemically bonded to an internally flanged hull, rigged in sloop, teak toe rails and ertalon rub rails, 2 stainless steel pulpits with seating platform, 3 stainless stanchions on each side, 1 double stainless stanchion on each side, 4 stainless steel pushpits, one pair of davits, two helm stations and a hard bimini over the cockpit
- Through-hull fittings: Bronze skin fittings + ball valve type seacocks
- Grey water tanks - 2x35 liters
- 2x holding tanks
- 3x diesel tanks - 100 liters
- Watermaker - Aquabase 30 gallons/hour
- 4 Jabsco manual marine heads
- 5 showers, 1 in each head, 1 in the cockpit
- Shower sump pumps: 4x12 V Whale Gulper 220" diaphragm pumps
- 2 extra fully automated drain boxes are used for a/c condensation water
- Aft double state room with head and shower, companion way, 1 forward double cabin with head and shower, 1 front compartment.
- Saloon: Chart table on aft starboard side, settee with table front, galley on port aft side
- White exterior upholstery
- 8 fans: 6 in cabins + 2 in salon
- 8 tinted acrylic windows in cockpit
- Cockpit entrance is a double sliding door
- Curtains in cabins
- Mosquito screens in the hulls
- Oversized fridge
- Eno, 3-burner stainless steel stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel 110L freezer
- Kok refrigeration system on hull exchanger 30 L safe
- Floorboards: Formica covered teak color marine honey comb boards
- 220V and 12 Volt electrical system
- Generator: Onan
- Charger/Inverter 1200V
- Battery controller Victron BMV 600
- A/C reversible 24,000 BTU Webasto
- LED masthead light
- LED lighting
- Additional batteries
- Solar panels 80W on bimini
- Propane locker located under the front port seat in the cockpit
- Garmin GPSMAP5012 GPS and plotter
- Garmin GMC10 autopilot linked to steering ram on starboard rudder
- Garmin Navigation system, three GM 110 displays repeaters can be found over the saloon main entrance sliding door in cockpit (2 repeaters) and an extra repeater to be found at starboard helm station
- Garmin 200i VHF
- 2x Plastimo Olympic Compass 135
- Sails Incidences: Full batten main 3 reefs, genoa and gennaker
- Gennaker hardware
- Main sail cover and lazy bag
- Electric winch for main sail and reefs
- 6 Lewmar rectangular aluminum framed deck hatches
- 14 Lewmar aluminum framed portlights (4 outboard and 1 inboard per hull, plus 4 facing front in saloon) plus 2 aluminum framed opening windows in front peak facing inboard
- 2 Goiot aluminum framed hatches
- Gas struts on deck hatches
- Lofrans 12V electrical, horizonal windlass
- Primary anchor: 60 lbs Delta with 300' x 10mm SS chain
- Secondary anchor: 60lbs
- Decking: Molded FRP with inner core + non-skid surface
- Reverse transoms with molded FRP steps, covered with teak
- Folding stainless steel swimming ladder on the port side
- Hard top bimini with side covers
- Liferaft: PLASTIMO, Sea Safe, 10 pax
- 12 lifejackets
- Horseshoe buoy
- First aid kit
- Side lights, stern light, steaming light, deck light and anchor light
- Dinghy: Orange Marine
- Outboard engine: Tohatsu, 5hp, 2 stroke
- Dinghy davits are bolted to the aft end of the cockpit deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.