Fountaine Pajot Belize Maestro
About this Boat
Owner version Belize 43's are highly sought after, and we are really excited to list Ventenar for sale. We sold her to her current owner several years ago, and since that time he has continually upgraded this yacht. Please call us to organize a showing, or if you have any specific questions.
- LOA: 43 ft
- Beam: 23 ft
- LWL: 40 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
A magnificent owner's suite occupies most of the starboard hull. There is a door at the top of the steps, making the entire wing private. This suite includes a full stand-up shower, a large head, couch, multiple wardrobes, office desk, and a walk-beside queen berth. She is extremely spacious all around. All sleeping cabins are well ventilated and feature fans and reading lights. Each cabin has at least one hull opening window, overhead hatch, hanging locker, and storage for soft duffel bags
The port hull contains two private double cabins along with a large head shared by both cabins. The aft port cabin, like that on the owner's side, features a walk-beside queen berth. The forward port cabin is slightly smaller but still quite comfortable.
The sleeping cabins are well ventilated and feature fans and reading lights. Each cabin has at least one hull opening window, overhead hatch, hanging locker, and storage for soft duffel bags.
The single bow peak berths can be accessed from interior opening doors in each hull, or kept private by use of the deck hatch for ingress and egress. Each single bow peak berth also has a hull opening window, fan, reading light, and storage shelves in the bow peak.
Between the hulls there is a spacious outdoor cockpit area covered by a large custom bimini. Inside, the roomy salon and galley are bright and airy with wrap-around windows and two forward opening hatches. The circular dinette to port seats up to eight and is joined to the starboard galley with a service bar within easy reach for meals and entertaining.
Headroom ranges from 6'2" to 6'8".
The deck of the Belize 43 offers large foredeck netting for sunbathing, stargazing, and dolphin watching. The forward bow seats on each hull are also inviting. The cockpit will accommodate up to twelve people for entertaining with easy access to stern boarding steps for swimming or dinghy access. The port stern steps contain an exterior deck shower. The cockpit table accommodates six for al fresco dining and the extra large custom made bimini provides excellent sun protection.Electronics and Sails
- 3 separately-controlled air conditioning units
- Quick, New (2009) Electric windlass
- Raymarine Autopilot ST6001
- Raymarine instruments (Tridata, Multi-data,and wind)
- VHF radio (VHF - ICOM Model ICM402)
- GPS - ICOM Model GP-270ML
- Raymarine C120 Plotter
- Helm Mounter GPS and Plotter with 10' color screen
- Stereo - Kenwood AM/FM/CD with speakers
- DVD Player w/remote - Model Magnavox MDV455
- 17" flat panel LCD(w/remote) with an HDTV quality picture
- Xantrex inverter/charger
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC electrical systems
- Shore power system w/outlets & shore power cord with Wiring
- Fully battened Calvert mainsail w/stack pack
- Roller furling Calvert Genoa
- Factory installed bow sprit
- Doyle Sail Cover
- 1 horn air can
- 1 flashlights
- 1 First Aid Kit
- 1 Binoculars
- Lifejackets and cases
- Life raft
- Tender & Outboard
The galley comes with a three-burner LPG stove and oven, microwave, blender, toaster, refrigerator/freezer (Sea Frost three holding plate system), double stainless steel sinks, pressurized freshwater and seawater faucets, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, and plenty of storage and counter space.Plumbing
- 2 holding tanks plumbed to heads w/Y valve discharges
- Fresh water shower in each head
- Fresh water transom shower
- Cold pressurized fresh water & electric sea water pump
- Fischer Panda 6500 Generator
- Doyle Sail Cover
- 7 Lewmar self tailing winches including 1 electric winch
- 33 kg Rocna primary anchor with 250 feet of chain
- Fortress alloy secondary anchor
- 1 Sunbrella cover for helm station
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.