Fort Walton Beach
About this Boat
An opportunity to purchase a well cared for Corsair F-28R with several cruising amenities such as a full galley. A fantastic boat for fast cruising.
- Designer: Ian Farrier
- Keel: Centerboard
- LOA: 28.42 ft
- Beam: 19.75 ft
- LWL: 26.25 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.92 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
- V berth in forepeak
- port and starboard settees in main cabin
- cushions for all berths
- interior carpet liner
- galley area with sink and two burner alcohol stove
- marine head
- Stainless steel galley sink
- Origo two burner alcohol stove
- water pump at sink
- VHF radio
- Tac-tick electronic compass, depth and speed
- three additional Tac-tick displays: depth, wind, speed
- GPS color chartplotter Garmin 545 with 2011 USA maps, including lakes, etc
- Navico tiller pilot purchased new 2016
- 12V electrical system with Optima Blue Top 12V battery, circuit breaker panel and battery switch
- LED interior lights
- Statpower battery charger with shore power set up
- 15W solar panel for battery charging
- carbon fiber rotating mast (white)
- rotating, furling boom (white)
- spinnaker control kit including carbon fiber bowsprit
- screacher control kit
- synthetic rigging
- original wire rigging with Highfield levers included
- 2:1 main halyard with Tylaska shackle
- wing nets replaced 2015 with black, high end Sunrise nets ("Offshore, 3/8" openings)
- fairly new tiller handle plus a long tiller extension
All sails by UK Sails
- fully battened square top mainsail, carbon fiber, Schurr Sails
- hank on jib with soft hanks
- roller furling screacher, fair condition
- spinnaker in good condition, red
- Honda 15 hp 4 cycle outboard
- cleaned, compounded waxed and buffed April 2019
- bimini to cover cockpit aft of mainsheet traveller, fair condition
- canvas dodger that covers pop top, stowed below below when not sailing. Has bug screens and plastic inserts for cool weather.
- canvas to cover side windows and front hatches
- two anchors, one Fortress with chain and line, and one Bruce plow with line only.
- tiller extension
- lifting eyes
- some fenders
- mainsail cover
- swim ladder
- various spare parts.
F.E. double axle road trailer with spare wheel and tire
Tires in good condition.
Entire brake system replaced late2018--rotors, actuator etc
LED rear light bar.
Winch line is Dyneema Masterpull 14,000 lb with HD hook.
Windcraft offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.