Lagoon 400 S2
About this Boat
2015 Lagoon 400 S2 "SILK PANTS" - 4 CABINS / 2 HEADS
NORTH AMERICAN SPECS: 110V sockets, propane, holding tanks, electric toilets
Buyer can choose to leave the yacht in the Dream Yacht Guaranteed Income Program or remove it from the fleet (with adequate notice) for private cruising.
SILK PANTS is well-maintained and well-equipped with the following factory upgrades in addition to the standard equipment (-B&G Zeus 12'' Display at helm, Autopilot, Depth/Speed/Wind, etc.):
- Essential Equipment Package:
Helm seat - Carbon Beige
Storage unit under helm station
Pair of stainless steel davits & manual winch
LED navigation lights
110V electrical circuit with 40Amp battery charger
2 additional service batteries 140Amp
Extra freshwater tank 300L / 79US Gal
Grill oven with s/steel interior
Upper storage in the salon
Double floor in engine compartments
Indirect lighting in cabins and salon
Aft port holes in aft cabins
Leather bulkhead organizers in the cabins
Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
Sonic Hub USB + 2 loudspeakers in salon
Navigation Pack B&G
Pulpits with wooden seats
- Bug Screens
- Special Upholstery: PVC Snow White
- REINFORCED SAILS WITH LAZY BAG + NATURAL COVER
- AFT COCKPIT CUSHIONS CARBON BEIGE
- COCKPIT FRIDGE 12V 95L (25US Gal)
- HELM STATION CANVAS BIMINI AND BIMINI SIDES TAUPE
- OUTBOARD ENGINE BRACKET ON PUSHPIT
- FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANELS ON ROOF 3 x 120W
- ENGINES: 2 x YANMAR 40hp
- 12V SOCKETS IN CABINS (x4)
- GEL BATTERIES IN LIEU OF STANDARD ACID BATTERIES
- INVERTER 12 / 110V - 2000 VA
- ONAN GENSET 9Kva 110V / 60Hz + COCOON
- BERTH IN PORT BOW COMPARTMENT
- BERTH IN STARBOARD BOW COMPARTMENT
- CRUISAIR AIR CONDITIONING 48000 BTU 110V
- DOUBLE BERTH IN SALON SHARK BROWN
- FANS IN SALON AND CABINS
- UNDER BED SLATS
- B&G WIFI MODULE
- B&G VHF V50
- 2nd HANDSET AT HELM STATION FOR VHF B&G H50
- Salt Water Washdown Pump for Anchor
Contact the Listing Broker:
- Designer: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prevost
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 39.25 ft
- Beam: 23.75 ft
- LWL: 37.58 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 22,817 lb
Additional DetailsLagoon 400 S2
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design's work on the boat's interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
The Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
Space and Comfort
- Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring.
- Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon.
- High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
- In the owner version, an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, couch, and desk.
- Infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- Interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- Vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- Gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- Wide choice of layouts including 3 or 4 cabins and 2, 3 or 4 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.