About this Boat
IMAGINE is a beautiful one-owned, never chartered, turnkey cruising catamaran. Fully loaded and currently situated in the Caribbean, she is ready to move onboard and start cruising. She features a self-tacking jib, twin diesel 30 hp Yanmars, Spectra watermaker, Raymarine electronics, tender with a 15hp Yamaha 4 Stroke and a davit system for easily lifting and securing the tender.
- LOA: 38 ft
- Beam: 21.33 ft
- Maximum Draft: 3.75 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
- Twin Yanmar 30hp diesel and saildrives with upgraded 3 blade Gori folding props. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan
- Upgrade (2008) both engines with high output Balmar alternators and Balmar MC612 regulators for 3 phase charging.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 360 liters (90 gallons) in two survey approved pressure tested aluminum tanks. Fuel gauges fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer. (1 per engine)
- Primary Racor water separator/ fuel filter on each engine, plus secondary integrated engine fuel filter/ engine.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
- Clear anodized Aluminum mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rigging
- Standing Rigging
Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope
Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope
Topping lift: 10 mm rope
Spinnaker Halyard: 10mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end
- 2 x mainsail single line reefing fitted to reef to 1st/3rd or 2nd
- All halyards, reefing lines are led back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction.
- Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fiberglass sail battens + batten cars.
- Mainsail lazy jack system with integrated full zipper cover
- Self-tacking headsail with furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit.
- Bowsprit (new from Seawind 11/2014), fully articulating and rigged, screecher, furler and deck gear
- Hardware mounted for spinnaker
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
- House batteries (new 1/2015) 2 x 200 AGM batteries for 400 amp hours; starter battery AGM 100 amp hours (new 1/2015), 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- Xantrex MS2000 Inverter/charger, true sine wave, 2kw, with panel mounted monitor
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit, most LED. Dome lights in cockpit. Night vision red lights x 4, at steps, each hull and cockpit.
- 6 x 12V outlets, 3 x USB outlets, 4 x 110V outlets.
- Port & Starboard navigation lights on bow rails, LED; stern nav light.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor light, LED.
- Steaming light
- Solar panels (x 6, 690W total)
125W (x 2), 85 W (x 2), 135 W (x 2)
Total Pmax ~ 40amp
Blue Sky MPPT controllers (2512i and 3024iL) monitored at nav panel by Blue Sky IPN-ProRemote
- ProSafe Galvanic isolator AC ground monitor, panel at nav station
- WiFi Client Bridge (Ubiquiti Bullet 2HP) mounted on top of mast with PoE
- E-plate with effective surface area of 1100cmx3, for short wave radio grounding
- Shore AC Power cords, 30A, 2 x 25 ft: one 50A to 30A adaptor
- AM/FM stereo, w/ salon and cockpit speakers
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Outlets: 1 USB (2 and 1 amp), 1 12 V
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Upholstered 6” foam mattresses
- Recessed 12volt lighting
- Hanging lockers, large storage lockers all with polished wood doors and trim
- Upholstered settees with under-settee storage
- Polished timber solid doors on all private cabins, privacy locks, with wood accent walls
- All sky hatches have mosquito screens
- Air Conditioning in salon and main cabins - Cruisair 12000BTU and SMX II controller
- Caframo fans x4 for salon and cabins
- Raymarine Ray54 VHF radio
- Compass (2), binnacle mounted, at each helm
- Raymarine chart plotter, E120 with Navionics charts for Caribbean, South East US and Bahamas and East Coast US
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Controller, Port Helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind and Close Hauled, Port Helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind and Close Hauled, Starboard Helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata, Starboard Helm
- Raymarine ST6000, Auto Pilot Controller, Linear Type I, works with ST6002
- Raymarine Life Tags (2), wearable MOB wireless interfaces with chartplotter
- Digital Yacht iAIS, NEMA and WiFi
- Digital Yacht SPL 2000, AIS/VHF Antenna Splitter
- Raymarine Raydome 2KW Radar
- Aluminum Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
Ventilation 2 forward hatches have passive vents
Ventilation 2 midship hatches have Nicor solar active vents (added 2010)
- Forward anchor & storage lockers x 5
- Docking cleats x 6. Each side: bow, stern & amidships
- Heavy duty mooring cleat x 1, on forward walkway.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 15 x rope clutches.
- Sheet Winches, Harken (4 total)
2 x 46ST – 2 speed self tailing, one electric & one manual
2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails, perimeter completely enclosed with 3 life-lines
2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases
2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder
- Stainless steel grab bars both sides of steps to stern
- Stainless steel grab bars in cockpit and on cabin top, used as jackline anchor
- Forward beam section 125 x 3 mm. Powder coated white
- Pelican striker and adjustable cable
- Anchor roller with permanent stowage position for primary
- Second anchor roller/mooring roller leads to large center cleat
- Plastic coated open weave trampolines x 2; replaced 11/2017, same as on new 1160s now without rigid tube and stays
- Moulded Fiberglass Targa with mainsheet traveller track
- Stainless steel framed/teak bench seats
- Stainless steel BBQ mounted on aft rail
- Custom full-width hard top over cockpit
- Dinghy davits mounted from stainless steel aft targa supports
Finish: Full female moulded hulls and deck, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-skid surface on deck areas
Hull Laminate: Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the hulls between the gelcoat and the form core. Polyester resin elsewhere. Laminate specifications are to Australian and International Survey StandardsRudder System
- Twin helm stations (dual): 2 X 33” stainless steel steering wheels.
- Both wheels independently linked to steering system. – system offers back-up redundancy.
- Helm seats with ice box fridge under port side and storage under starboard side.
- polished beech laminate and trim interior.
- Sides and cabin top lined with vinyl or moulded gelcoat.
- Floors: Common area soles simulated teak with holly inlay: Cabin sole carpeted.
- Dining table of polished Australian Jarrah wood and Beech: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed. Rotates for flexible seating: easy access to settee, seat more diners, or set buffet
- Upholstered settee
- 2 LED gooseneck reading lights
- Cocktail cabinet with swivel hinged lid of polished Jarrah and Beech
- Forward opening windows (10 mm) marine grade in ocean hatch frame, excellent visibility and ventilation
- Side windows in 6mm toughened glass
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding up into Targa walkway
- Removable aluminum framed, helm windows
- Helm rain shield clears (Eisenglass style) front facing (2) and side (1) to protect helmsman
- Outlets: USB (2 and 1 amp), 12V, 110V
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Granicote counter surfaces, timber accents
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven. Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out
- Double bowl stainless steel sink
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator: Front-opening, upright, above-counter “Vitrofrigo” 130 L
- Spacious freezer – 2 compartments, large 60 L top-loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER
- Microwave, built-in, 110v
- China cupboard with clear door front above pantry cupboard with polished wood front door
- Under-counter storage cabinets (5) with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers (2).
- Inboard side of galley: Over-counter cupboard with clear-sliding door fronts.
- LPG solenoid control in galley
- Pressure hot and cold water system. Hot water storage 40 liters / 8.8 gallons. Dual heating - engine or shore power.
- Galley, head sinks, shower each with fresh water mixing tap.
- Port head with separate shower stall, clear glass door, wall-mounted shower head; separate vanity, storage.
- Separate fresh cold water tap at galley sink with Everpure filtration system for drinking water.
- fresh water tank 750 liters / 165 gallons.
- Electric bilge pump in each hull with controls integral with master battery switch panel (2). Magnetic reed float switches.
- Johnson Pump accumulator to maintain freshwater pressure, with switch at electrical panel.
- Manual bilge pump in each hull (2).
- Electric sump shower pump in each head (2).
- Jabsco Quiet-Flush electric toilets in each head.
- 2 x composite 11# LPG bottles (translucent) stored in forward sail locker
- Salt and fresh water deck wash on bow.
- Transom shower - hot & cold
- Spectra Watermaker, Newport 400 MK II, 15 gal/hr, 12vDC 24A
- Muir Cougar H-1200 electric anchor windlass.
- Primary anchor is 45 lb Delta with 220 ft 5/16 in G43HT, new chain and gypsy 10/2017
- Anchor winch has foot switch at winch plus up/down control at helm
- 6 inflatable fenders
- 8 mooring lines, various lengths
- anchor chain bridal (2 sets)
- secondary anchor, 35 lb Delta, chain and rode
- storm anchor, Fortress FX 37
- davit system for easily lifting and securing tender.
- 3 meter (10’ 3”) Highfield inflatable tender w/ aluminum double bottom for dry interior, storage locker; model 310, new 11/16
- custom dinghy chaps
- 15 hp Yamaha 4 stroke, new 12/2014, with 6 gallon tank
- throttle extender
- claw anchor with chain and rope rode
- many spare parts
- ACR ditch bag including ACR EPIRB Global Fix 406 MHz
- 4 fire extinguishers and one fire blanket
- Ocean Signal EPF1, electronic distress “flare”, 7 nm
- Satellite phone, Motorola 9505A
- Wilson Mobile 4G cellular signal booster kit
- seat cushions for bench seats
- custom under seat storage bins for bench seats
- 3 sets of exterior salon window covers; 1 set white opaque, 2 sets black sun screens, all snap-on
- custom snap-on door cover/shade for storage
- custom made mid-deck, over-deck sun shades
- Outland hatch covers for storage
- instrument/helm covers
- covers for all 4 winches
- plumbed and wired for genset
- wired for fans, each cabin and salon
- Complete set of paper charts for Eastern Caribbean and Turks & Caicos
- Complete set of curtesy flags for Eastern Caribbean
- 2 boat hooks
- West Marine handheld VHF
- 3 marine grade folding chairs and small folding table
- fully equipped galley including: 14 piece Rapid Chief SS cookware set, Fagor pressure cooker, Soda Stream, blender, mixer, Bodum french press (34 oz), china plates, bowls, mugs, cups & saucers, set of SS flatware for 8, various cooking utensils, food storage containers, etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.