Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42
About this Boat
BANGORANG is a fully equipped blue-water cruising vessel that recently completed a 6 year Pacific cruise and is ready to go again! She was completely refit in 2012 with many upgrades including:
- New standing and running rigging
- New, large hardtop bimini
- New solar panels
- New, latest electronics
- New Spectra water maker
- New refrigeration
- New safety gear
During the cruise, BANGORANG has been maintained to a very high standard and further upgraded with new engines, saildrives, kitchen countertops and a full cockpit enclosure.
With long mini-keels, balanced rudders and an efficient sail plan, BANGORANG performs well on or off the wind, with a comfortable motion at sea. The flat decks, high rails, jacklines and plentiful handholds create a safe environment on deck. While on passage, the networked navigation and autopilot control allows comfortable watch keeping from either the protected helm or the salon nav station and the off-watch crew stay rested on custom spring mattresses in both master cabins.
The large hardtop bimini and roll-down cockpit enclosure maintains the extended outdoor living space in all weather and the galley-up configuration ensures that the cook stays engaged with the rest of the crew. Also, the value of the two redundant heads and showers on a boat cannot be overstated.
Finally, when it's time for maintenance, the large workroom in the forward port cabin guarantees that your tools and spares are always close at hand and you'll never leave a messy project spread out on the salon table. This tool room can be converted back to its original configuration as a fourth cabin if desired. Many tools and spare parts are included with this boat.
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 41.33 ft
- Beam: 22.83 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsDIMENSIONS + DETAILS
- 1994 Fountaine Pajot Venezia Catamaran 42
- Designer: Joubert-Nivelt
- Flag of Registry: USA
- Keel: Long, mini keels
- Name: BANGORANG
- Make: Fountaine Pajot
- Year: 1994
- Length: 42’
- LOA: 41'-4"
- Beam: 22'-10"
- Draft: 3'-11"
- Displacement: 18,518 lbs
- Entering the salon a large dinner table with seating for 6 is surrounded by a wraparound settee and bench, with an excellent view forward and to the side thru the glass windows, two of which open forward for great ventilation. The bench has storage inside and slides out of the way when not in use. The port end of the settee serves as the seat for the nav station.
- Enter the boat in the large cockpit covered by a full hardtop bimini that has been raised for additional head clearance. New (2015) vinyl cockpit enclosure allows a full view of sail shape while keeping dry and comfortable. The windows can be replaced by a full bug screen enclosure for tropical comfort. A new (2013) Lewmar electric halyard winch is conveniently installed near the helm seat for easy hoisting.
- The spacious galley to starboard on the same level has new (2015) Acrylic counter tops and inserts and allows the cook to participate in conversations at the settee.
- Down the steps to port in the aft end of the hull is the master stateroom queen berth. Forward in the port hull is a head with shower and forward of that is the tool room with workbench, spare parts and tool storage, and the water maker is conveniently positioned for easy operation and servicing.
- The second queen berth is aft in the starboard hull. Moving forward is the head with shower, then a third berth and storage locker in the forward end of the hull.
- Acrylic counters + inserts (2015)
- 5 cu ft Fridge, 12V Cool Blue (2012)
- 3 cu ft Freezer, 12V Cool Blue (2012)
- 3-burner Propane Stovetop/Oven (2014)
- Port: Yanmar 3YM30 (2054 hrs) (2014)
- Starboard: Yanmar 3YM30 (2053 hrs) (2014)
- Saildrives: 2x Yanmar SD25 (2018)
- Fuel: 85 gal in 2 tanks
- Spectra Ventura 150 watermaker – 7 gal/hr (2012)
- 11 gal IsoTherm SPA water heater (2018)
- 3 HD poly water tanks (2x 40gal + 15 gal) (2012)
- 2 HD poly waste tanks (2x 20gal) (2012)
- 2 heads (Jabasco + Lavac)
- 2 showers + sump pumps (2014)
- Filtered drinking water faucet in galley
- Raw water cooling circuit and ducting for AC (no AC unit installed)
- Large hardtop bimini (2012)
- Full clear cockpit enclosure (2015)
- Full bug screen enclosure (2015)
- 4 Lewmar sheet winches
- Lewmar electric halyard winch (2013)
- Double helm seat
- Webasto 2000T forced air diesel heater (2014)
- Fully integrated salon Nav station
- Convertible workroom/Cabin
- 2x Custom Queen spring mattresses
- Convertible salon table
- Complete sanitation system has been rebuilt. Holding tanks were removed from sleeping area and replaced with new polypropylene tanks mounted forward of the Salon, accessible from the outside compartments to keep any odors from entering the boat. All hoses, valves, tees and other fittings were replaced, mounted in easily accessible locations. You won't find a production boat like this!
- 2 New heads (Jabasco + Lavac)
- 2 private heads with showers
- Dyneema trampoline net (2014)
- Electric halyard winch (2012)
- Standing rigging (2011)
- Pelican striker wire (2018)
- Running rigging (2011)
- LED masthead tricolor (2011)
- Deck light (2011)
- All mast wiring replaced (2011)
- Cruising genoa – North Sails (2016)
- Cruiselam Mainsail & 100% jib – Ullman Sails (2012)
- Asymmetric spinnaker – Calvert Sails (2011)
- Symmetric spinnaker – OEM
- Autopilot ram control arm
- Airex wind turbine
- Engine parts (belts, filters, etc)
- Watermaker filters and spares
- Misc spare parts kit
- Viking 6 person life raft (2012, recertified 2017)
- ACR GPS-EPIRB (2012)
- MOB pole, horseshoe and strobe
- Full perimeter jacklines
- MOB function on chart plotter
- All required running lights and signaling devices
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.