About this BoatNEW TO THE MARKET - 2006 LEOPARD 47 SAIL CATAMARAN THAT IS PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS BLUEWATER CRUISING CATAMARAN!
The Leopard 47 is the best combination of space, performance, quality, and value. Built in Cape Town, South Africa and outfitted with US equipment, including complete electronics, generator, and air conditioning. The Leopard 47 features a galley up, private and spacious heads, an aft platform with direct easy access to the cockpit, and great performance under power and sail.
This privately owned Leopard 47 is professionally maintained to a great standard. It is the 4 cabins and 4 heads, which sleeps 8 guests in cabins and a further 2 guests in the saloon.
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 47 ft
- Beam: 24 ft
- LWL: 46 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.08 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 18,000 lb
- Three banks of 225 ha(3x2Trojan t105 deep cycle)service batteries tot pow.675 ha
- Battery to any engine .the right one serve the generator (Northern Light (5 kW)
- Three solar panels for 130 w, 1000v.7.30 amp each
- Xantrex prose 1400 watt dc/ac converter
- Sentry battery charger 12/v40 amps 3 output FC series
- Wind teller, tri-data(st60)both Raymarine
- Chart plotter(rc435)working good but has the screen broken Raymarine
- C95 multi-data/chart/radar Sea-talk plotter Raymarine
- Autopilot alsoRaymarinee
- VHF Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 AIS receiver
- DB SK series 45 g/h (150L.)
- Two Yanmar 4jh 56hp in more than good condition
- Quantum full batten main, old but still able for three seasons at least
- New genoa new 4/2018
- Mast Sparcraft 2 spreader.cable Norseman 10 and 12 mm
- 3 x 44 Lewmar and 2x 54 Lewmar
- fridge WAECO
- Freezer WAECO
- cooking machine four burner FORCE 10
- 2 x corsair 12000btu 230v 6 amps .50hz max 23,57 a model sxr 12 ck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.