About this Boat
1991 Edel 35 - $42,000
Perfect for Caribbean island hopping! Light weight, simple, low maintenance, easy handling and incredibly fun to sail. The Edel 35 offers superb performance too, with cruising speeds in excess of 10kts and 15kts+ not unheard of.
'Wildfire' has benefitted from an upgraded rig/rigging, custom hardtop bimini, brand new outboard engine, tender with outboard and good sails. Whilst vital systems have always been well maintained, there are interior cosmetics that require tidying / varnishing / painting / new liners, etc. Nevertheless, she offers great value, is enjoyed regularly and is ready to go.
- LOA: 35 ft
- Beam: 19.75 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
- LOA: 34.78ft
- LWL: 31.15ft
- Beam: 19.82ft
- Draft: 2.83ft
- Bridge deck clearance: 2.3ft
- Displacement: 7,000lbs
- No. of engines: one
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: 30H - 2 stroke
- Engine horsepower: 30
- Engine hours: 100. The engine was purchased 11th May 2018. The boat was hauled from July to December and the engine was removed for storage.
- Outboard mounting 'sled' is hydraulically lifted, when sailing
- Outboard engine is steerable too
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Max motoring speed: 8 knots
- Number of fuel tanks: 1 x 6 gallon
- Number of water tanks: 3 x plastic 20 gallons
Interior Layout and Amenities
- No. of cabins: 4
- How many can she sleep in total: 6
- No. of heads: 2
- No. of showers: 1 outside.
- No. of hanging lockers: 4
- Interior lighting type: 12 volt
- Cabin fan type and number: 12 volt x 2
- GPS chartplotter model and size: Raymarine A60 with Caribbean Charts
- VHF radio: yes
- Depth sounder model: Autohelm tri data
- Wind speed & direction model: Raymarine ST60+
- Autopilot model & year: Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot
Mechanical & Electrical
- House batteries: 1 x 12 volt
- Engine batteries: 1 x 12 volt
- Solar panel: Siemens 21” x 43”
- Solar regulator model: Sunsaver 10
- Shore power cord: 50 ft
- Battery charger system type: Solar for house bat, and outboard alternator for engine bat
- Electrical sockets.: 110 volt 3 doubles
- No. of sinks: 2 x stainless steel
- Stove & no. of burners: 2
- Type of counter tops: Formica
Sails and Rig
- Mainsail: Fully Battened new Feb 2013
- New mainsail slide track by Sail Care Inc. 2013.
- Jib/genoa: Quantum 120% new July 2015.
- Symmetrical spinnaker: Yes 1.5oz
- Screecher: Yes
- Stack-pack with lazy-jacks: Yes by Quantum Sails
- Genoa furler: Harken
- Screecher furler: Harken endless rope.
- Mast type & height: Aluminium - 48’ from deck
- Standing rigging: All replaced in 2008 and lower shrouds added.
- Bowsprit type & length: 3” Alloy 5’ long.
- No. of winches: Jib 2 x Lewmar 40, Spinnaker 2 x Lewmar 30, Furler 1 x Lewmar, Main halyard 1 x Lewmar 40, Spinnaker halyard 1 x Maxwell 24
- No. of winch handles: 3
- No. of deck cleats: 4
- Bow pulpit seats: 2
- Dinghy type, age & size: Carib Rib 8ft
- Dinghy cover: Yes
- Dinghy engine: 2 hp Yamaha 2016
- Cockpit seating & table: Removable table
- Cockpit cushions: yes
- Deck shower: Hand held
- Bimini design & type: Hard Fiberglass with possible water collection and solar panel on top.
- Traveller brand & type: Lewmar
- Primary anchor brand & size: Delta 10 kg
- Primary anchor chain & rode: 15’ chain 100’ rode
- Secondary anchor brand & size: Fortress 16lb
- Secondary anchor chain & rode: 100’ rode
- Fenders: 5 various sizes
- Dock lines: Yes
- Opening hatches: 6 Lewmar
- Winch covers: on spinnaker winches only
- Swim platform: Yes
- Flares: out of date
- Life vests: 6 rigid and 2 inflatable
- MOB gear type: 1 horseshoe.
- Medical kit: Yes
- Electric bilge pumps: 2 Rule 3500 gph
- Manual bilge pumps: 2
- Fog horn: Yes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.