About this Boat
2015 Bali 4.3 Loft - $499,000
Designed by Xavier Fay and the Catana Group, the BALI 4.3 is a revolutionary boat. The BALI 4.3 was awarded with a boat of the year title by the prominent US magazine “Sail”, and was recognized for the courage and the innovations of the relatively young BALI brand. Great internal and external living spaces, elegant design, panoramic views, fully retractable front window, large forward cockpit with a sundeck, extensive equipment and a unique level of self sufficiency are unique in its class. The safety and performance are at a level that you would expect from a CATANA catamaran.
'Y-Knot' is a sought after owner version, which comes fully equipped with generator, air conditioning, 1580w of solar and a mostly new suite of electronics.
- LOA: 43 ft
- Beam: 23.33 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
- LOA: 13.2m
- LWL: 12.7m
- Beam: 7.12m
- Draft: 1.2m
- Displacement: 11.3 tons
- Water: 800L
- Diesel: 800L
- 2 x 50hp Nanni sail drive diesels (upgraded from standard 40hp)
- Engine hours: approx. 1600
- Raymarine 12" Axiom chartplotter (2018)
- Raymarine p70s Autopilot (2018)
- Olympic 135 Compass (2015)
- Raymarine Multi I70S (2018)
Navigation station electronics:
- Raymarine 9" Axiom chartplotter (2017)
- Raymarine ST60+ wind instrument
- Raymarine ST60 TRI Data
- VHF iCom IC-M605 includes AIS receiver (2017)
- Ritchie compass
- Temp and barometric display
- Pioneer radio and Hi-Fi system (2018)
- VHF Hand Held standard Horizon HX870 with GPS (2018)
- Electric controls: electrical switchboard, Victron BMV-700 Battery monitor (2015), Capi2 control display (2015), Victron color control (2018), Cummins ONAN Generator start/stop (2015)
- Radar Raymarine 18" high definition radome
Auto Pilot system:
- Evolution EV1 Sensor core (2018)
- Autopilot Drive unit ACU-400
- Sailor-One antenna dome
- Sailor-One Communications controller
- Sailor-One Hand held phone
Owner version - port hull dedicated to the master suite, with queen berth, large en-suite heads with separate shower stall and electric toilet, living/sitting space with computer desk.
Starboard hull - 2 x double cabins, each with en-suite heads (one with electric toilet, the other with a manual one).
Additional berth in forepeak (with hull opening porthole)
Salon table converts, to form another double berth (with cushions)
Innovation:a loft with a panoramic sea view
The BALI 4.3 is characterized by having a single area for the cockpit and the saloon with a 30 m² open space on a single level, entirely free of bulkheads, and accessed by a huge glass door which is entirely retractable on pneumatic struts. With that, the saloon becomes a terrace with a sea view in a flash.
Forward windows have heavy duty mesh UV screen.
- 4 x Antal XT48 (1 electric)
- 1 x Harken 40 on mast
- 3 x spare Harken winches
- Electric windlass - QUICK 1500W model HC1512D
- 3 x anchors, chain and bridle
- House battery system: 10 x Lifeline AGM 12V 85AH each total 850AH (2018)
- Shore power: 110V AC 30Amp with switchable 220V AC transformer (for 220V AC shore power) (2018)
- 3 x Starter Batteries for generator and each of the engines (2015)
- Charger/Inverter (110V AC): Victron Multi Plus 12V 3000w 120Amp (2018)
- 220V AC Inverter: Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact, 1200w (2018)
- ONAN generator 13.5 KW 60hz 110V AC with soundshield (2015)
Solar Power, dual system:
- Roof-top solar panels system: 4 x 100W panels, total 400W (2017)
- Victron BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 100/30
- Aft mount solar panels system: 4x 295W panels, total 1180W (2018) mounted on a stainless steel construction above the davits.
- Victron BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 150/70
Flybridge and Bimini:
- Large fixed Bimini over the flybridge helmstation
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Canvas top, front and side clears for excellent view
- Rigid transparent dodger
- Large sitting bench with table
- comfortable special skipper seat
- Large roof-top sun bathing area with cushions
- Main Salon - 16K BTU (2017)
- Owner side - 8K BTU
- Guest side - 8K BTU
- Watermaker: high capacity engine-driven - not currently connected & condition unknown
- 8 person Life-raft (to be serviced)
- Flares plus flare gun (2018)
- 4 x Fire extinguishers (2 in the hulls and 2 in the engine rooms)
- ENO STOVE with three-burner built-in propane cooktop
- Huge Samsung DA97-06317A full size 615L fridge / freezer, with double vertical doors, chilled water & ice maker. Energy saver, separate, small door for drinks.
- Micro-wave oven 1200W
- Nespresso coffee machine with froth maker.
- Dual sinks with pressurised hot and cold water
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.