Lagoon 400 S2
About this Boat
Four III is a comfortable yacht with a four cabin four head layout.
New port engine fitted 2018. New roller furling October 2019
- Keel: Twin Keel
- LOA: 39.25 ft
- Beam: 23.75 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 22,817.84 lb
Additional DetailsManufacturer Provided Description
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design's work on the boat's interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
- Infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- Interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- Vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- Gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- Wide choice of layouts including 3 or 4 cabins and 2, 3 or 4 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- Rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- Easy and safe movement around rear deck
- Transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- Cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- Plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- Excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- Large owner's cabin with plenty of stowage
- Galley located between cockpit and saloon
- Forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- Engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« The Lagoon 400 is a true sailboat. During our trial in Chesapeake Bay, the fact of having two hulls with a pretty powerful combination of sails (gennaker and mainsail), allowed us to reach 5.2 knots reaching in 7-knots of wind. »
Cruising World, USA – March 2010
« When we set off in the Lagoon 400, a south-westerly wind gusting to 30 knots was blowing over Chesapeake Bay. The boat thrived in these conditions under mainsail with one reef and jib, sailing at 7 knots or more, at an angle of 35-40° (apparent) from a 25-knot wind. »
Sail Magazine, USA- January 2010
« In a rapidly freshening breeze of up to 25 knots, we maintained a speed of 8.5 to 9 knots, sailing at 55° from true wind, with the fin keels working perfectly to counter leeway. »
Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK – July 2009
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.