About this Boat
This vessel sustained damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been deemed repairable by the surveyors. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information and details on the repairs.
Please note photos are not of actual boat only example of same model.
2014 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 39 3 Cabin - Aqua Venture
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 39's speed on the water and easy handling are its top features, earning it 'Boat of the Year 2010' from Cruising World and SAIL magazine. The Leopard 39 features a large cockpit with outside dining area protected by a functional hard-top bimini with mounted solar panels. The galley-up design incorporates a spacious saloon and aft facing galley. No steps up or down anywhere. The 3-cabin layout features an owner-dedicated starboard hull with master stateroom, office area and large head with separate stall shower forward. Sailing the Leopard 39 is easy: both main and jib sheets lead to stoppers and self-tailing winches directly adjacent to the helm. There’s room for two on the bench-style helm seat, but you need only one to trim sails!
BROKERS REMARKS: Aqua Venture is the desirable three cabin version for the Leopard 39. This layout is superb for families or couples looking to cruise in comfort not normally seen unless on something much larger. Unlike most cats the starboard hull is just for the owners, and here you find very large living space, with open plan central area, lots of storage and a massive walk in head with separate shower. Once this yacht finishes her refit we expect her to look like a yacht at least three years younger.
AVAILABILITY : Released from fleet and awaiting on repairs and phase out. Please Inquire..
- LOA: 37.5 ft
- Beam: 19.83 ft
- LWL: 36.08 ft
- Maximum Draft: 3.42 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsAdditional Specs
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Spade
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2200 est port - March 2019
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2200 est star - March 2019
- GEARBOX: SD20 saildrive
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Harken 44, 2spd, Self-tailing
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Harken 40, 2spd, Self-tailing
- FRESH WATER PUMP: 12V pump and accumulator
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 2 burners
- SINK: (1) in galley
- SHOWERS: (2) plus transom
- HANDBASINS: 2
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream leatherette in saloon and black and grey striped canvas in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (4) 4D's AGM House Batteries
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERY: (1) 100Ah
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 4
- WINDLASS: Quick Hector 1000W Electric
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 25 lb Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.