Lagoon 450 F
About this Boat
This is the cleanest L 450 F on the market, single owner, never chartered, never cruised only used for the odd day sail a few months out of the year. She also exhibits professional maintenance which was performed my a team of professional Captains and techs. Her summers were spent laid up on the hard where annual service and maintenance was performed.
- Designer: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prevost
- Keel: Fin Keel
- LOA: 45.83 ft
- Beam: 25.75 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.25 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 34,178 lb
Additional DetailsManufacturer Provided Description
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the new Lagoon 450.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- and the Nauta Design touch for elegance and comfort
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.