About this Boat
This 3 cabin owners version is in great condition, with many recent upgrades.Boat upgrades 4 x stainless steel fire extinguishers 1500W solar panel installation with 2 x Victron 150/60 chargers Electronic valubles safe New 80L Engel fridge on slider New 80L Engel freezer on slider New sliding drawers above fridge and freezer New curtains throughout boat New cockpit upholstery New saloon upholstery Boat registered in Isle of man to Company in Delaware. Easy transfer of company to new owner. New large cooler boxes as additional cool storage for boat 2 x New Yanmar engine control panels New hatch screens throughout boat New hatch seals on all Hatches New Bow roller for anchor 85m x 10mm galvanized anchor chain new New fishing rod holders x 4 New ice machine Barbeque gas Barbeque charcoal 3 x New composite gas bottles le creuset pot set New bimini 2 x New deck chairs New linen and pillows New jib sheets New topping lift New jib furling line
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 39.25 ft
- Beam: 23.75 ft
- LWL: 37.58 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 22,817 lb
Additional DetailsManufacturer Provided Description
Balance in design is the keyword: - Balance between volume and performance, - Saloon and cockpit, - Cabins and washrooms, - Accommodation and deck spaces. Also the harmony of soft lines reminiscent of the Lagoon 410's simplicity and inspired by the Lagoon 620's charm and elegance.Additional Description
The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin(s) where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Shower curtain in the washrooms.
The deck space, its strong points:
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.