About this Boat
Swizzle is a better than new Leopard 40 owner version. Swizzle was deck shipped to North America so she has little wear on her sails or systems as well. She has full air conditioning, all of the proper safety gear you need, and is just an immaculate 2018 catamaran!
A change of lifestyle has necessitated this early sale of such a new boat. Swizzle therefore presents a turn-key situation for someone who was considering a new catamaran but wishes to avoid all of the time and issues associated with a new build.
Just step on and go! She is currently lying at the Georgetown Yacht Basin and we are happy to organize showings for any serious buyer. Feel free to call us if you have questions. Owner is open to offers and motivated to sell!
- LOA: 39.33 ft
- Beam: 22.08 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsDIMENSIONS + DETAILS
- Robertson and Caine Leopard 40 Catamaran (3 cabins)
- Length Overall: 11.99m/39'-4"
- Length Waterline: 11.62m/38'-1"
- Beam Maximum: 6.72m/22'-1"
- Draft (Lightship): 1.17m/3'-10"
- Displacement (Lightship): 10530 kg/23215 lbs
- Bridgedeck clearance (Lightship): 0.78m/2'-7"
- Load Carrying Capacity: 4360 kg/9,612 lbs
- Fresh water capacity: 780 ltr/206 US gal
- Fuel capacity: 360 ltr/95 US gal
- Black water tank capacity: 110 ltr/29 US gal
- 110v shore power pack: Includes 2, heavy duty 50', 30 amp shore powerlines, AC switch panel, AC outlets in cabins, galley at freezer & switch panel
- Inverter/Battery Charger: 12V-110V/2.0 kW inverter with 100A charge rate, including remote operation panel with battery monitor
- AGM Engine Batteries + 1 AGM house battery (210 Ahr) that link , operated from push button at helm
- 6 solar panels + charge controller
- 6 Solara Power S-Series solar panels (S565M44 Ultra) offer the maximum output on the smallest surface (slim, attractive design, scratch resistant)
- Each solar panel has 44 cells for 140 watts
- Swizzle has an OutBack FLEXmax 80 Charge Controller installed near the Inverter. The unit provides maximum power point tracking, active cooling, 80 character display, and network communications
- Two (2) ventilation fans in saloon and cabins three (3)
- Genset - Northern Lights 6kW supplied from Aft fuel tank
- Generator has 222.3 hours (May 2019)
- Air conditioning system (2) 16,000 BTU 110v
- Windlass "up" footswitch
- Winches: Electric Sheet winches x2
- Provision for TV in saloon, swing bracket + AC outlet
- Electrical System DC: 12 V
- Electrical System AC: 220V/50Hz
- Starter battery capacity (each): 100Ah AGM
- House batteries capacity (each): 210 Ah AGM
- Max. Power: 2x21 .3kW @ 3000 RPM
- Gearbox: SD25
- Ratio: 2.64:1
- Max prop 3-blade propellers
- Interior saloon blinds - front + side windows
- Saloon table convertible to a coffee table in addition to standard double bunk conversion
- Fully equipped galley
- Jabsco (seawater option) quiet flush toilets x2
- Deck wash fitting and pump - dual fresh/salt water system
- Stern shower: Hot/cold water in lieu of cold only
- Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
- Coach roof side window removable shade covers
- Custom S/S davit system with tackle c/w electric winch
- Fender (6), mooring lines (4, 16mmx10m), spring lines (2, 16mm x 15m)
- Raymarine Base Pack: Includes Ray 60 VHF at switchpanel and additional VHF handset at helm
- Autopilot Wireless Remote Smart Controller at nav station
- GPS - Raymarine Axiom 12" with Navionics
- Additional i70 Display at helm station
- External speakers in fwd cockpit: 2x speakers with wired remote + amplifier
- Fusion Marine Stereo with docking station in saloon, includes Bluetooth, USB & AUX connectivity. Fusion Marine speakers in saloon (2) & aft cockpit (2)
- Wired remote control at helm station
- Raymarine Quantum Radar
- Rogue Wave Wifi antenna
- Boom cover (stackpack)
- Mast height above DWL: 19.45m/63'-10"
- J Measurement: 4.58m/15'-0"
- I Measurement: 16.0m/52'-6"
- E Measurement: 5.5m/18'-1"
- P Measurement: 15.05m/49'-5"
- Mainsail area incl. Roach: 56.4 m2/607 ft2
- Jib Area (100% Fore triangle): 36.6 m2/394ft2
- Furling genoa area: 39.5m2/425ft2
- Genneker area: 94 m2/1012ft2
- Storm jib area: 9m2/97ft2
- Total upwind area: 95.9 m2/1032 ft2
- Primary anchor: Rocna 55 pound with 160 feet of chain followed by 160 feet of line. The chain and line are marked every 20 feet.
- Secondary anchor: Delta 45 pound with 60 feet of chain followed by 100 feet of line. The chain and line are marked every 20 feet.
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Extensive inventory of safety equipment and spare parts
- USCG Safety package including 8-man life raft, U-bolts and tie downs
- Coffee Maker
- Body Glove SUPs (2)
- Paddles (2) and Pumps (2)
- Boat Hook
- Seat Cushions (I side and outside)
- Electric Cables for Shore Power
- Fenders (12)
- Docking Lines (6)
- Scrub Brush
- Garden Hose with spray nozzle and wash down connector
- Spare Diesel Fuel Tanks (4)
- White Beanbags (2)
- White Yeti Cooler
- Navigation Tools
- Flares and Safety Gear
- Offshore Life Jackets (8)
- Harness Kits (8)
- Silverware (8 each)
- Sharp Knives (3)
- Cutting Board
- Paper Towel Holder
- Paper Towels
- Kitchen soap, cleaners, scrub brushes
- Plates, Bowls, Mugs, etc. (6 each)
- Serving bowls (2)
- Wine Glasses (4)
- Glass cooking bowls (4)
- Glasses (12)
- All Clad Cookware Assortment
- Spice rack
- Plastic ziplock and garbage bags
- Winch Handles (2)
- Pillows (6), Blankets (3)
- Complete Set of Manuals
- Spare Yanmar Filters
- Waterway Guide Books
- Chart Kits (3)
- Cleaning Cloths
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.