About this Boat
Lagoon 420 "Sofia" was launched in 2008, but now in almost new condition due to a serious renovation in 2018:
Replacement of Yanmar engines and gearboxes from saildrive 50 to saildrive 60 (new). Today, only around 450 hours.
In the off-season of 2018, the gelcoat was repaired throughout the hull (eliminating chipping, “spider’s webs”)
New jib + the gennaker and the mainsail were repaired in Marmaris, the sofas were renewed, new net on the aft, services on all systems and mechanisms.
The boat was carefully looked after, and both scheduled maintenance and regular service were carried out.
In 2009-2010, the catamaran was seriously filled in France with everything that could be supplied - for personal use.
- davit with winch
- 12V cockpit fridge
- additional service batteries
- fans in the saloon and cabins
- radio / mp3 / DVD
- 2x12 ″ display on the navigational table and steering station
- VHF radio station
- awning around the stern cockpit with windows
- generator 9.5 KW
- 95l / h watermaker
- TV 26 ″ with DVD
- telephone, internet
- climate system 4 cabins + saloon
- microwave with grill
Displacement: 13380 kg
Water tank capacity: 350 l
Fuel tank capacity: 300 liters
Total sail area: 102 m2
Many photos from this catamaran are available on request. Call, email , Whatsapp any time.
- Designer: Van Peteghem & Lauriot Prevost
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 41.34 ft
- Beam: 24.57 ft
- LWL: 40.32 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 29,503.01 lb
Additional DetailsSail Area
Working Sail Area : 1054.00 sq ftОписание, предоставленное производителем
Innovative, modern, easy to maneuver, cleverly designed, safe, fast, spacious, a boat for all the family to cruise in! The Lagoon 420 is offered with 2 propulsion systems: - standard 40 hp diesel engines with sail drive - hybrid: two electric motors, a generator, a bank of batteries. Under sail, the propellers are driven by the speed of the boat and recharge the batteries: this is called regeneration. An innovative system, ecological and quiet - a world exclusive on the Lagoon 420.Additional Description
- Cockpit useable as outdoor salon, accessible via a stern walkway connecting both transoms
- Hard top bimini with integral lighting
- Self bailing cockpit with teak grate
- Helm station on starboard roof bulkhead including: motor throttle controls, motor control panels, steering compass, room for electronic instrument installation, leather covered steering wheel, double helm seat with cushions, access steps from cockpit with s/s handrail, 3 line storage compartments
- Steering system: cable steering, composite shaft rudders, emergency tiller
- U-shape seating area with generator & technical compartment
- Varnished wooden cockpit table interchangeable with salon coffee table
- 1 Aft cockpit seat locker
- 1 Port cockpit propane locker
- 1 Large storage area under steering station.
- 2 Cockpit storage shelves
Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420. The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel. Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level. The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit, it is the most convivial and practical area, fully equipped with numerous lockers. The port hull of the 3 cabin owners? version is in fact a suite: large bed, sofa, numerous lockers and hanging lockers, washroom with separate shower. The layouts of the two hulls in the 4 cabin version are symmetrical: there is a central double bed in each cabin, a washroom with separate shower, large hull windows, lockers?Additional Description
- Backlit 12 V Electrical panel
- LCD display with: voltmeter, amp-meter, water level gauge, diesel level gauge, low level alarm for diesel and water tanks.
- 1 Generator start battery: 12V - 70 Amp
- 2 House batteries: 12V - 140 Amp
- 1 Battery charger 72V/12V 40A for the house batteries
- 220V/110V AC circuit including: shore power inlet and cord, AC electrical panel with voltmeter, 1 AC outlet per cabin, 1 AC outlet in galley, 1 AC outlet in salon
- Electric motor system including: 2 sets of 6 lead acid batteries 205A - Charger/Inverter 220/72V or 110/72V - 2 controllers
- Galley in salon communicating directly with cockpit via a sliding glass bay window
- Standing headroom: 2 m / 6? 7?
- 12V halogen overhead lights
- White laminate countertop with wooden fiddles
- 3 burner stove
- Separate oven with grill
- 2 drawers
- Cupboard under sink with trash can behind door
- Storage under central seating area
- Overhead cupboards
- Additional storage areas designed for (optional) additional fridge or freezer, a dishwasher and microwave oven
- 1x12V fridge 135 L / 30 gal
- Engine access under aft cabin beds
- 2 x 72V, 10 KW electric drive motors, straight shaft.
- Motor shut off at helm station
- Double motor throttle control at helm station
- Motor compartment sound insulation
- Motor compartment air intake on aft crossbeam
- 12V Air exhaust fans
- Access to shaft seal
A new look, a longitudinal beam that can include a small bowsprit and the mooring gear, a rigid bimini, a tall rig, a gullwing shaped bridgedeck and an overlapping genoa. The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit. There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and a table is protected from the sun and the bad weather by a rigid bimini top with optional sides and back panels, the twin seats helm station was designed for sailing with a reduced crew. all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests. The foredeck is exclusively dedicated to relaxation.Construction
- Polyester and vinylester FRP construction
- Foam core composite hulls - white gel coat
- Solid glass FRP under waterline
- Balsa core composite deck and bridge deck
- Solid or felt core composite interior FRP hull & roof liners
- FRP reinforced marine ply bulkheads; tabbed or glued to hull
- 16,93 m / 55? 7? ft anodized aluminum deck-stepped mast with mainsail luff cars
- Single spreaders
- 1 Anodized aluminum boom
- 2 Shroud deck chainplates
- 1 Forestay chainplate on composite central rostrum
- 1 Double purchase main halyard
- 1 Genoa halyard
- 1 Double purchase mainsheet led back to helm station, mainsheet traveler and car on hard top bimini.
- 2 Genoa sheets
- 2 Genoa sheet tracks
- 3 Winches at helm station:
- 1 Winch 46.2ST for: - Port mainsheet traveler line - Starboard mainsheet traveler line - Port genoa sheet
- 1 Electric Winch 44.2STE for: - Main halyard - Genoa halyard - Optional spinnaker halyard - Boom topping lift
- 1 Winch 46.2ST for - Main sheet - Reef 1 (automatic) - Reef 2 (automatic) - Reef 3 (conventional) - Starboard genoa sheet - Genoa furling line
- 3 reefing lines (2 automatic and 1 conventional)
- Line jammers
- 1 Fixed mainsail clew padeye
- 1 Genoa furler line
- 2 Adjustable lazy jacks
- 2 Winch handles with holder
- 1 Full batten large roach mainsail, 62 m2 / 667 sq ft.
- 1 Furling genoa with UV protective band, 35 m2 / 377 sq ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.