Chris White Hammerhead
About this Boat
This very clean and well-maintained trimaran is a 34' version of the exceptional 54 Hammerhead. Extensive use of carbon fiber resulting in lightweight, stiff and strong construction throughout and minor improvements to the original interior layout. Chris White described this boats' finish quality as superb. Features an unweighted pivoting centerboard (as opposed to the typical vertical daggerboard found on most multihulls) and a pivot up rudder, which is ideal for sailing the shallow waters. Must see!
- LOA: 34 ft
- Beam: 23 ft
- Maximum Draft: 5.42 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
- Yanmar with folding prop.
- New PSS shaft seal, cutless & intermediate bearings, zincs, bottom paint 12/2015.
- Quantum sails (spinnaker unused)
- Profurl; Dyneema nets.
- Galley pressure water
- Deep stainless sink
- 2 burner Force 10 propane stove with broiler,
- Stowage outboard and below
- Port side nav station with chart table lift top stowage under
- 12 volt panel; 12v lighting throughout.
- Gel batteries
- Nexus Multi Instrumentation for speed and depth
- Plastimo compass
- VHF with mast mounted antenna
- Garmin 714 chartplotter
- Furuno radar on swing-out to brackets
- Two Autohelm ST-1500 tiller autopilots
- Double anchor roller, 2 anchors, chain & rode.
- Dock lines & fenders
- USCG safety equip
- All systems in good working order & excellent condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.