Dragonfly 32 Touring
About this Boat
Sea Turtle offers fun and safe family sailing - providing a combination of exciting performance and space for cruising. She can accommodate a crew of 5 to 7 people, CE Certification Class A Ocean Cruising for 5.
The Dragonfly Swing Wing system was designed by Børge and Jens Quorning in 1989. Using this revolutionary system, the trimaran can be folded to reduce the beam by more than 50% in less than one minute per side, using no tools and operating only from the cockpit. Her shallow draft with the centerboard up gives tremendous flexibility where ever you want to go. A very important feature with the Swing Wing system is that the boat has enough stability and can stay folded at a marina dock. All these details make this system the absolute fastest and easiest folding system on the market.
Sea Turtle has only been used for day sailing and is ready to go. Interior is like new, oven and stove and sink have never been used. Fun for cruising, fun for racing, fun to beach and stretch your legs.
- Designer: Jens Quorning
- Keel: Centerboard
- LOA: 32 ft
- Beam: 26 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
The space below deck is striking. There is an abundance of working surfaces and the saloon is transformed by the recessing of the centerboard case. This is a result of a thorough 3D design of the central module and the structural interior moulding. The Dragonfly 32 comes with 6 full-size berths, all of 2 m length.
Forward, there is a double V-berth, and the aft cabin offers a comfortable double berth. Access to the aft cabin is by sliding the companionway steps. In the main salon, settee converts to two larger easy-foldable single berths and offer accommodation for two.
The interior layout is maple wood. The main salon dinette table can seat 6 to 8 people comfortably. The galley is centrally located by the companionway and is highly-functional with good ergonomics. There are numerous cupboards and lockers.
- Carpeted cabin soles
- Shower in head compartment with Gulper pump
- Fridge box (60 liters) with 12V Isotherm Cooling System
- Gas Oven (never used) built into cabinet in the galley
- Gas 2 burner stove (never used)
- Pressurized saltwater and tap in galley with separate electric pump
- Escape hatch in aft cabin
- OceanAir - shade/mosquito net in main cabin, head compartment, forward cabin - hatches and portlights
- Clock, barometer and thermometer
- 6 12V fans in forward cabin, aft cabin and main saloon
- B&G Triton Pack - Log+Depth+Wind Instruments at companionway
- B&G Triton Autopilot unit RAMT1 12V Pilot drive under deck
- B&G GPS 7" Zeus 2, multi touch with cover at steering pedestal
- B&G V50 VHF with AIS Receiver
- B&G H50 VHF Handset in cockpit
- B&G 4G Broadband Radar with dome mounted on mast
- Tri-Color Masthead light - LED Lopo light with anchor light and motor light
- LED deck light
- VHF antenna in masthead with deckplug at mast base
- Inboard 20hp 3cycle Yanmar diesel with sail drive 37 hours as of September 2019
- 2 blade folding propeller
- 60 liter diesel tank
- Swing Thruster - 4kw retractable electric bow thruster with extra 70amp battery
- Eberspacher heating with outlets in aft cabin, main cabin and head compartment
- 15 liter hot water heater (works on 110V or engine)
- Gauge for main water tank system
- Diesel tank 18 gallons
- Fresh Water 32 gallons
- Holding Tank 15 gallons
- 110V Shore power system
- 25amp automatic battery charger
- 3 outlets and 25m cable with CE plug
- Solar panel (48W) on cabin top with battery control
The Dragonfly 32 has a nice big cockpit, which offers plenty of space for the whole crew. All halyards and lines are led to the cockpit for easy and safe handling - perfect for shorthanded sailing.
At the marina, a standard size berth accommodates this atypical multihull due to the famous Swing Wing system, introduced by Quorning Boats more than 25 years ago.
Beam width when folded 11' 10"
- Esthec Nautical Decking on cockpit seats
- Jefa wheel steering system with 120cm wheel and leather grip
- Plug for extra solar panel
- Cockpit tent with 3 openings and windows with 2 part bimini make the cockpit an extended exterior salon
- Full enclosure for rain in the cockpit, separate from bimini
- Hot and Cold water shower
- 4 line pockets
- Cockpit table with Laguna bracket system
- Cockpit locker holds spare propane bottle
- Tremendous amount of storage area in the wings
- Barberhaul system for genoa and spinnaker with 2 cleats. 8 blocks and jammer
- Code Zero Dyneema sheets and blocks
- Code Zero with continuous line furling system in Elvstrom Epex with Technora 66m2
- Mainsail cover
- Furl cover for genoa
- Mast over deck measures 14.70 m (approx 48ft)
- Upgraded 46ST winch
- Upgraded 46STE winch for main sail and folding wings
- 2 Andersen 18ST winches for spinnaker
- Stainless bow ladder
- Stainless anchor fitting
- Electric windlass below deck (1000W)
- Delta anchor 16kg
- 15ft stainless chain
- Anchor rode - 150ft total with 14mm gauge line
- Anchor bridle with hooks
- Inflatable horseshoe lifesaver in cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.