About this BoatISLOMANIA is a beautiful 4-cabin 4-head 2014 Leopard 44 Catamaran new to market. She is powered with twin Yanmar Diesel engines.
She rode out Hurricane Irma. The boat suffered some damage, mostly cosmetic, that was professionally repaired. The owners have been an active participant in the repairs and spent 6 months restoring the boat to its former glory.
Many extras have been added to facilitate their liveaboard life. They spent the last 9 months living on her and sailing from one island to another. She has wonderfully low engine hours and is a real find for someone who wants a 44 with loads of extras at a low price.
Upon request, the owner will disclose what has been done so far in the repair cycle.
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 44 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
44ft Robertson and Caine, Leopard 2014 catamaran yacht.
- 4 x Double Cabins with own showers & heads.
- 2 x 39 HP Yanmar engines fitted. (Both done less than 300 hours)
- Viking Life Raft for 8 persons.
- New Mainsail & Jib
- Spinnaker & Sock (second hand)
The following nonstandard extras fitted on her:
- 1500 W. solar panels fitted. imported from Germany
- 2 x 800w Windmill Wind turbines
- 5000-watt Intell heavy-duty coiled Inverter
- 6 x 210A. AGM batteries
- 2x 16000 BTU Cruiseair airconditioners one with soft start
- Bad boy WIFI 8km extender
- 10x 3500 lumen, underwater led boat & Yacht led light RGB 40w 9-30V DC Deepblue(brand name) with multicolor control.
- PowMr 100A mppt solar charge controller with screen
- 15 gallons per hour seawater pro modular water maker. ( 5 Extra membranes, pump & spares.)
- 5 kW Northern lights Generator
- 3x propane gas canisters
- Kuuma charcoal grill
- Build-in Vesta Mini Dishwasher
- Stan 12v 4k 32 inch TV
- Built-in Haier Washing machine and water-cooled dryer.
- Auto Shower draining system.
- Fitted soap (The dispenser) dispensers in bathrooms.
- Vitrifrigo Freezer & fridge (comes standard with the boat)
- Isotherms draw freezer installed extra
- Daewoo black Microwave.
- Igloo Countertop Ice Maker.
- Wynther countertop Ice cream maker.
- Bose speakers installed with Sony radio
- Extra sun covers installed around the stern of the boat
- Extra sun covers added to BIMINI
- camera installed to se port of boat.
- Service Dive 12v Aqualung diving unit
- extra 12v sockets installed throughout boat.
- extra plugs installed in saloon.
- Loads of beach equipment, beach chairs, water toys, fishing, and snorkeling equipment.
- 10 feet Dinghy & 15hp MAPI engine & blue Bimini
- New white linen for all cabins.
- Various Extra spare parts and tools.
- water tank lv sensors and gauges (should still be installed)
Items not yet finished or needs work:
- replace most blocks and pullies
- replace antifouling ( we used an experimental eco-friendly paint and it did not work)
- replace the port window (new window is on the boat)
- polish outside of boat ( we made it ruff and this was a mistake)
- return rubrails
- finish bimini (there is still some fiberglass work that needs to be completed)
- replace massurrator in bow port head.
- reupholster inside wall on port aft cabin.
gas stove burner sensor needs to be replaced. the stove does not stay on on the front burner.
forestay steel cable can be replaced or should be replaced in the near future.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.