About this Boat
This 2014 Leopard 44 suffered some exterior storm damage as a result of hurricane Irma. As a result she has benefitted from replacement mast and oversized standing rigging. She has suffered no water damage. She has been diligently repaired to a high standard by her current owners who have since been living aboard while sailing the Caribbean.
This Leopard 44 was surveyed in January 2020 and a full report is available on request.
Previously used as a charter boat, this Leopard 44's 4 cabin layout lends itself to charter or liveaboard use. She is well presented with a substantial list of equipment allowing her to be self-sufficient while cruising.
Due to change of lifestyle for the owner's this Leopard 44 is now on the market for immediate sale. Offers considered.
- Designer: Morelli and Melvin
- LOA: 42.58 ft
- Beam: 23.79 ft
- LWL: 41.67 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.17 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
This 2014 Leopard 44 is powered by two original Yanmar 3JH5CE 39hp diesel engines with saildrive. Engine hours are approximately 260 and 290 hours. This Leopard 44 also benefits from two new Yanmar 2-blade propellers which have just been fitted.
Additional mechanical equipment onboard includes a 6kw Northern Lights Generator, a Seawater Pro modular watermaker (15gal/h) and a 2x Cruisair 16,000BTU air conditioning system.Sails and Rigging
The rigging on board this Leopard 44 was replaced following storm damage including a second hand mast (3-6 years old). Running rigging was also replaced recently. All rigging has been checked and approved by a surveyor (Jan 2020 survey report available on request).
Sails include a 74m2 mainsail and a 44m2 genoa. Total sail area is 118m2.Electrical Equipment
- Solar Panels
- 100Amp MPPT solar charge controller with control screen
- 2400watt Pure Sine Wave inverter with integrated solar charger (auto-switch between inverter and shore power)
- Extra 5kw heavy-duty inverter
- Battery Charger
- 10x multicolour 3500 lumen's underwater lights with control panel
- Video camera installed to view port side to aid docking (extra camera available for installation)
- AIS reciever
- Weboost GSM amplifier (heavy-duty antenna and transmitter onboard for installation)
- Bad Boy WiFi 8km booster
- 32" 4K Stan 12v TV
- Sony stereo with Bose speakers
- Extra 12v sockets installed throughout
- Extra AC plugs installed in saloon
The exterior of this Leopard 44 provides plentiful space for entertaining and relaxing. There are cockpits both forward and aft which are accessible directly from the saloon. Both cockpits benefit from shaded areas, with shade covers installed around the rear cockpit area and extra shade covers added to the bimini.
Additional exterior equipment includes:
- Blue deck cushions
- 1 click hose connector to auto-fill water tanks
- Deck wash
- Anchor and chain wash
- 14ft tender with 15hp MAPI outboard with spare gearbox and pump
- Electric tender lift
- 8x fenders
- 3x fender covers
- Kuuma deck BBQ
- New heavy-duty dock lines
- Surfboard with stainless steel mounting rack
- Beach gear including chairs, water toys, fishing and snorkelling equipment
- Fishing gear - rods, speargun and knife
- Surface Dive 12v Aqualung diving unit
This 2014 Leopard 44 is the 4-cabin 4-head version providing accommodation for 8 guests.
The raised saloon and galley area provides a relaxing area with great views, from the saloon there is walk-thorugh access to both the forward and aft cockpt areas. There is also a large saloon/dining table with comfortable sofa seating.
The Leopard 44 features manufacturer standard galley equipment and the following extras:
- Vitrifrigo fridge and freezer
- Extra Isotherm drawer freezer
- 5-stage fresh water filtration system
- Built-in Vesta mini dishwasher
- Built-in Haier washing machine and water-cooled dryer
- Daewoo microwave
- Igloo countertop Ice maker
- Whytner countertop icecream maker
- 3x propane gas bottles
- 12v Black and Decker handheld vacuum cleaner
- 110v 9.4l Shop-Vac vacuum cleaner
Safety equipment included with this Leopard 44 features:
- 2x early warning smoke detectors in electrical area
- Viking 8 person life raft (requires servicing)
- Orion flare gun kit (expires July 2021)
- Plastimo yellow life ring and cover
- 6x fire extinguishers
Spares and additional equipment on board includes:
- New white linen for all cabins (including pillow cases, towels, bath mats, table cloths)
- Chip resistant plates
- 2x 110v mini dehumidifiers
- Piles of spare parts and tools (extension ladder, grinder, polisher, sander, extension leads, dremel, hole saw, air paint gun, and more)
- Singer sewing machine with UV resistant threads
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Panama.
- © 2020 Nicolle Associates
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.