Gemini 105 MC
About this Boat
- PRICE REDUCED $5,000! Owner is very motivated and wants the boat sold!
A very comfortable and popular catamaran in its' class with over a 1,000 built. Designed and build by Tony Smith and family at PCI. White Star is a well equipped and well maintained Gemini 105MC with the three stateroom option that has everything you need for safe and comfortable extended cruising. Extras like Dinghy Davits, Solar Panels, Cockpit Hammock, Cockpit Speakers, Autopilot w/ Remote, Map Plotter, Weather Station, Underwater Lights, Water Maker, Flat Screen Smart TV, Screecher Sail, and Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Cockpit Controls to name a few.
Call today to schedule your showing.
- Designer: Tony Smith
- LOA: 33.5 ft
- Beam: 14 ft
- LWL: 31.75 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Standard three cabins layout with master cabin on starboard forward and two double berth cabins aft on port and starboard. Chart table, storage and with forward head compartment on port side. Salon center forward dinette converts to double berth. Galley on starboard side. Berths up to 8 passengers. All in Cherry-Wood Veneers.
- 6-inch Memory Foam Mattress for master berth (new 2016)
- All Cushions w/ 4" Foam and Fabric Covers
- 12 Volt Fans (two) in Salon and (one) in Master Stateroom
- MarinAire Air Conditioner w/ Controls (new 2015)
- CO2 Detector
- Propane Fume Detector (Fireboy Xintex S-2A) w/ Controls
Galley on starboard side.
Fully equipped with extras:
- 1.5 gallon per hour Katadyn Power Survivor 40E Water Maker
- Microwave (RCA) (new 2016)
- Propane Stove w/ 3 burners Stove and Oven w/ dedicated Broiler Shelf
- Corian Countertops
- Dometic Front Opening 3.8 CF Refrigerator/Freezer (RM2451)
- SS Double Sink w/ Hot and Cold Water
- Yanmar Mase Generator 2KW (Model I.S 2.5) w/ Remote Start
- Standard and additional adapters for shore power 50amp (125/250V) (30amp female and 15amp male - 30amp female).
- Xantrex Linklite Battery Monitor
- Xantrex Prowatt SW 2k Watt Inverter
- Blue Seas System 8247 Multi-meter
- Battery Charger (Charles 40amp)
- House Batteries (3
- VHF Radio, (ICOM IC-M324G) 55 US Channels w/ GPS-DSC
- Stereo Radio, (Kenwood KMR-D768BT) CD, Auxiliary Input and interior Speakers
- Autopilot (RayMarine ST6002) w/ Wireless Smart Controller Remote
- Wind Instrument (RayMarine ST60+)
- TriData Iinstruments (RayMarine ST60+)
- Chart Plotter w/ Radar (Garmin 5212) which includes larger dash panel, XM Radio interfaced and Echo Master Deluxe Radar Reflector attached to shroud
- Underwater Lights using 2x bronze 100 watt Halogen lights wired to spare DC individual fused breaker
- Weems & Plath Weather Station 12"L x4 .5"W, Clock, Barometer, Thermometer, Hygrometer mounted on mahogany finished wood plaque in Salon
- JVC Flat Screen TV mounted in salon directly below electric panel w/ Remote
- Portable Radios (Walk Talkies) , 2 units w/ Charging Station
- Bomar Hatches (4) in Cabin
- Richie Compass near Helm Station
- Lewmar Pro Fish 1000 12 Volt Windlass, with up/down deck switches and rocker type guarded cockpit control switches
- Anchors w/ Chain and Rode
- Open ribbed storage compartment
- Rear Handrail for safety and stability, height adjustable from 16" to 32"
- Two bow seats
- Dinghy Davits (Pair for Dinghy)
- Outboard Motor Davit (Single Standalone Davit for Outboard)
- Transom Outboard Motor Mount on Port
- Solar Panels (Three, 2 on Cockpit Hardtop and 1 above and between Dinghy Davits)
- Cockpit Hammock
- White Poly Planar Sub-Compact Marinized Speakers w/ 3" drivers and bracket mounted above each side window in cockpit
- West Marine stainless steel clamp on type Dual cup holders
- Hot and Cold Water Transom Shower
- Soft Non-Skid Deck Mats on the Lower Deck and on the Aft Deck Hatches in Cockpit area
- Screecher Sail 400 square feet, 5.77 oz Challenge Marblehead Dacron w/ Spectra Luff and UV Dacron Cover, Shaefer #650 code
- Roller Furler (Furlex #2006) 2:1 Halyard w/ block, furling line lead block kit
- Schaefer 11/2" track w/ Traveler Car and Control Ends
- Spinlock XTS Jam Cleat for Main Halyard, drilled and tapped into mast
- Lewmar #50 Winches (two)
- Three Winch Handle Pockets, one at mast, two in cockpit by jib sheets
- Windex 15 at Mast Head
- Flag Halyards on both spreaders, one on each lowest spreader using existing strap eyes includes mini blocks and line
- Gemini Logoed Stackpack
- Last Bottom Job in 2017.
- Water Maker is installed under the aft starboard berth. Current owner have used nor can confirm its operation.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.