About this Boat
2013 Leopard 48 Owners version.
Located in Ft Lauderdale, easy to show, motivated seller.
Fully loaded owners version with classic mahogany / cherry colored interior. Water-maker, washer-dryer, in-boom furling mainsail, ice-maker, extra fridge and much more.
If you're looking for a boat to go cruising right away, look no further. Motivated seller is ready to make a deal. US duty paid.
Did you know that the Leopard 48 is the best sailing catamaran every build by Leopard Catamarans? The Leopard 48 holds the record for the passage from Cape town to Ft Lauderdale with an average speed of 8.1 knots over 9,000 miles ! The Leopard 48 is the best compromise between comfort, speed and ease of maintenance. Why spend more for a slower and more complicated boat? There is a reason there are very few 3 cabin Leopard 48's for sale, they have a solid fan base, they sell and sail fast !
- LOA: 48 ft
- Beam: 24 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsVessel details and equipment:
- Hull & deck: Composite glass reinforced plastic (GRP) Sandwich with vacuum-bagged end grain balsa core
- Rudder: self balanced spade rudder
- Keels: Multi-hull fixed sacrificial keels
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Yanmar 4JH, 57 HP, 4 cylinder, water cooled, with SD50 gearbox and morse double lever throttle / gear shift at helm.
- 3500 hours
Sails and rigging:
- Z-Spars 7/8 rig, single spreader, 74' vertical clearance
- In boom furling: Fully Battened Leisure Furl Mainsail
- Genoa: 120%
- All halyards and sheets run to the 2 x electric winches (Lewmar 54) located on either side of the helm.
- Sail area upwind: 1,555 sq ft
- Owner's cabin starboard side: the entire starboard hull with en-suite head and extra storage in lieu of settee, head and stall shower forward.
- 12V fans in every cabin and 2 x in salon
- OceanAir fitted blinds on fore and side salon windows.
- Blinds in every cabin, all portholes in cabin and heads
- 3 way convertible salon table: bed (include filler piece), dining table or coffee table.
- Fresh water pump: Jabsco Par Max 3.5 GPM with accumulator
- Stove: Force 10 gas stove, 3-burner, oven & broiler
- Stainless steel double basin in galley
- Washer-dryer Splendide 110V in owner's cabin
- Vitrifrigo fridge / freezer drawers in salon and additional 12V cockpit refrigerator
- Watermaker: Cruise RO 30 GPH
- 3 x stall showers in every head plus stern shower
- Color scheme: Cherry laminate with white Corian counter tops, tan leatherette at salon settee and custom fitted cockpit cushions fore and aft cockpit.
- Flexiteak deck in cockpit / transom / steps
- US specifications 110V vessel
- Service batteries: 4 x AGM 210 (2019)
- Engine batteries: AGM x 2
- Genset battery: AGM
- Solar panels with charge controller
- 9kW Northern Light generator 14,000 hours
- 3 x a/c units
- Edson steering wheel with leather cover
- Custom made Isinglass helm enclosure
- Magma barbeque / grill with propane line
- Electric davit system for dinghy (no dinghy)
- Anchor system: 12V Electric windlass with 55Lbs Delta anchor, anchor bridle
- Simrad chartplotter
- Simrad radar
- Wifi booster
- Electric toilets x 3
- Charcoal water filter under sink
- Flat-screen TV in owners cabin and salon
- Custom "Liquor Cabinet"
- Additional storage under salon floor
- Custom Built out cabinets in owners cabin
- 4 x solar panels on hardtop
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.