About this Boat
Leopard 48 (2015) - TEVAI V
We proudly introduce the award winning Leopard 48. Focused on blue water performance and comfortable living, the Leopard 48 is an exciting addition to the Leopard line and his been operated in our charter fleet in Raiatea, French Polynesia.
Like the award winning Leopard 44, the Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon, unique to the Leopard range. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water manoeuvrability.
The interior of "TEVAI V" provides both beauty and practicality. The galley comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, ample prepping space, and so much more. This catamaran also offers a plethora of interior space. The plush interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
Availability: Due to be released from the fleet 30th June 2021. Please enquire for details.
SELLING PRICE 419 000 EUROS VAT Excl !
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 48.39 ft
- Beam: 25.07 ft
- LWL: 45.44 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.3 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced Space Rudders; Rudder stock in F16ph stainless steel; JP3 self aligning bearings
- KEEL TYPE: Other
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 : Yanmar 4JH57
- PORT ENGINE HOURS RUN/DATE: 2423 Hours (as of Feb 2020) - Engine No. E10177
- ENGINE 2 : Yanmar 4JH57
- STARBOARD ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2417Hours (as of Feb 2020) - Engine No. E10178
- CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control
- COOLING SYSTEM: Exhaust cooling water temperature sensors with audible alarms at helm
SAILS AND RIGGING
- MAST HEIGHT: 22.6 metres/ 74' 2" ft in
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Natural anodised mast and boom, with steps on mast; natural anodized crossbeam with mooring cleats
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Full battened mainsail with 2 row reefs -
- HEAD SAIL ROLLER FURLING: 120% Furling Genoa
- BOOM VANG: Yes
- ADDITIONAL SAILS: No
- FANS: Ventilation fans in the saloon (2) ; One in each stateroom (4) - 6 Total
- AIR CONDITIONING: (3) Cruisair - Total 40,000 BTU (2 x 12,000, 1 x 16,000)
- FRESH WATER PUMP: Hot/ cold pressurized fresh water system
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10 - 3 Burner gas hob and oven
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: Double bowl stainless steel sink
- SHOWERS: (5)
- HAND BASINS: (4)
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Corian galley work top surfaces; Laminate finish with solid wood trim.
- FORE-PEAK BERTH: (2) Access from deck and forward cabin,
- COOKWARE: Pax 12
- LINENS: Pax 12
- SHORE POWER: 220v Hard wire shore cable, includes one heavy duty 30 amp shore power line, AC switch panel and AC double outlets in cabin, galley and at switch panel.
- VOLTAGE: 220v/ 12 v
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: AC Switch panel, HWC 220v conversion, AC double outlets in cabins
- BATTERY CHARGER: 60 amp Battery Charger
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 9 kW + battery and fittings
- GENERATOR HOURS: 4869 Hours (As of Feb 2020)
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (1) House battery - AGM 210 Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) Engine starter batteries - AGM 100 Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1)
- ALTERNATOR: (2) Standard with engines
- STEERING SYSTEM: Edson chain and wire steering system complete with bulkhead steering unit and brake; Destroyer-type steering wheel.
- OUTBOARD ENGINE: None
- DINGHY: None
- WARPS: (4) Mooring lines; (2) Spring Lines
- FENDERS: (6)
- GRILL/ BBQ: None
- WINDLASS:1500w vertical windlass 10mm chain gypsy with handheld remote (Quick)
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: (1) Delta 25kg - 50 meter 10mm chain + rope 30 Mtrs
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany - 16kg - 20 meter 8mm chain + rope 50mtrs
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: (1) Anchor bow roller fitting; Anchor chain stopper; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.