Sunreef Sunreef 60 Loft
About this Boat
EMOCEAN is a 2016 60’ Sunreef Loft that was launched in early 2017. The four-cabin layout can comfortably accommodate six guests in three queen cabins with ensuite baths and two crew members in the crew bunk cabin (Port Aft). The master queen (Starboard Aft) cabin has a large bath with a large walk-in shower. The galley is located midship in the port hull and features a gas stove, electric oven, refrigerator, two freezers, a dishwasher, microwave, and lots of storage. The large salon has an L shaped couch and coffee table, a six-person dining table, 50” retractable TV, electric blinds, and a second navigation station. Large double doors from the salon open to the spacious cockpit that features plenty of seating, two-day beds, an outdoor dining table, and a “rain shower”. The “loft” features another dining table surrounded by a daybed that is great for breakfast and cocktail hour.
- LOA: 60 ft
- Beam: 33.42 ft
- LWL: 59.5 ft
- Maximum Draft: 9 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight:
Additional DetailsLayout & Accommodations
Interior - 1 Master queen cabin with extra large bath including walk-in large shower, individual a/c control etc. 2 queen cabins each with individual a/c control, private ensuite electric head and stall shower.
• Main Saloon (No. 20) with galley, adjacent chart table, dining table with chairs and coffee table with sofa
• One owner cabin (No. 06) at starboard hull midship with double bed and separate large bathroom with walk in shower (No. 08)
• Guest cabin (No. 03 & No. 04) at each hull fore with double bed and separate bathroom (No.11 & No. 12)
• Galley (No. 05) at starboard hull
• Crew Cabin (No. 07) with separate bathroom (No. 15) at port aft
• Storage (No. 02) at starboard forepeak
• Crew cabin (No. 01) at port forepeak with folding bed
• Crew cabin (No. 02) at port forepeak with folding bed and bathroom
• Main cockpit (No. 21) with dining table, small bar area under flybridge stairs and two sunbathing areas
• Technical compartment in front of the craft where elements of the systems are installed
This spacious and modern galley, located port mid-ship, is well equipped to provide any meal.
• Frigomar air conditioning system with 62 kBTU capacity and 7 air-handler units.
Whirlpool Ark 229 stainless steel wine fridge with 36 bottle capacity Siemens standup refrigerator Electrolux freezer 4-burner stove and oven with convection abilities Bosch microwave Bosch dishwasher Electrolux Washer/Dryer unit
The main steering station with steering wheel, comfortable helm station seat and main control ropes are situated on the flybridge as well as sunbathing mattresses and dining area with table and sofa.
• Cockpit floor, flybridge floor, crossbeam and aft platform with steps stairs covered with teak.
• Deck is covered with non-slippery surface
• Harken electronic, self-tailing winches are used for sheets and halyards (70.2STEA24H & 60.2STEA24H)
• Spinlock jammers
• Quick Regal 2300X windlass at center foredeck with remote control
• CQR 66kg main anchor with 120 meters of 13mm high tensile steel chain
• Electric dinghy lifting system
• 15 foot RIB center console with 60hp outboard
• Hydraulic steering system
• Aventix engine control head
• B&G autopilot control panel
• B&G Zeus Hybrid Touch chart plotter
• B&G Radar
• B&G Windsensor
• B7G ZG100 GPS antena
• Simrad NAIS-400 AIS Transceiver – Class B
• Echomax radar reflector
• Precision 9 gyrocompass
• Bad Boy Extreme Wi-Fi antenna
• Glomex V9112 TV antenna (flybridge)
• Glomex RA 110 VHF antenna (on mast)
• Airmar DTS800 transducer (depth, speed, temperature)
• Jabsco searchlight on mast
• Forward Scan probe (bilge fore)
• Navylec systems installed provide control & monitoring of most devices (tanks levels, batteries, navigation lights, lighting, alarms, etc.)
• 120V/230V 50Hz AC (single phase)
• Victron Energy Inverter
• Four 24V battery chargers
• Frigomar Air Conditioning system with 62 kBTU capacity and 7 air-handler units
• Port side electric bow thruster type SE 210/250TC composite tunnel controlled by joystick at flybridge helm station. Supplies 11kW
• Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Pro 1400 watermaker that provided 221 l/h.
• Two 60 liters water heaters
• 4 electric, fresh water heads
• Two 110hp Volvo Penta D3-110I-H diesel engines
• Cummins Onan 17.5kW generator (60L08.E01.01) with digital remote display (New)
Engine Manufacturer: Volvo Engine Model: 110 D3 Engine Year: 2016 Engine Horsepower: 110 Engine Hours (Port): 1751 Engine Hours (Starboard): 1766 Engine Type: InBoard Engine Configuration: Twin Engine Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Condition: Used Inquire About this Boat Launched Sunreef Yachts Image Gallery Video Gallery OUR BVI FLEET Get Charter Boat Owner Tips – COVID-19 Get Yacht Delivery Quote Sails & Rigging
• Carbon fibre boom & mast made by HTEP Polska with Harken full batten system.
• Reefing system consists of two reefs
• Standing rigging manufactured by Navtec: lower/upper shrouds & martingale are stainless steel wire, Forestay are stainless steel rod
• Facnor solent manual furler
• Profurl electric Furler for genoa
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.