Marina Del Rey
About this Boat
Looking for the perfect liveaboard, entertainment platform, or world cruiser located on the West Coast? This is your dream boat!
LLC owned !
This 2010 Lagoon 400 has been meticulously cared-for by her owner, with low engine hours (approximately 650), and lots of upgrades that make her very inviting. She has four cabins and is ready to carry you and your family over the horizon in tremendous comfort and security. She came loaded with great options waterproof speakers outside, extra water tank, gennaker, spinnaker and bow sprit, teak cockpit floor, power winches, quiet flush electric toilets...and much more.
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 39.25 ft
- Beam: 23.75 ft
- LWL: 37.58 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 22,817 lb
Additional DetailsManufacturer Provided Description
Balance in design is the keyword: - Balance between volume and performance, - Saloon and cockpit, - Cabins and washrooms, - Accommodation and deck spaces. Also the harmony of soft lines reminiscent of the Lagoon 410's simplicity and inspired by the Lagoon 620's charm and elegance.Additional Description
The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit
The deck space, its strong points:
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 8.6 inches).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.