About this Boat
Almost Brand New 2020 Lagoon with over $130,000 in factory options. This is a great opportunity to purchase a fully-loaded 2020 Lagoon 40, ready to set sail today! If you are looking to jump aboard and head off this is the right boat and right time to do it. This newest designed Lagoon 40 is a must-see: with aft positioned mast, self-tacking jib, code 0 sail and more, it is one of the hottest Catamarans on the market today!
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 38.5 ft
- Beam: 22.17 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4.42 ft
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 24,250.85 lb
A SLEEK AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
With her new visual identity, the Lagoon 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasized by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern.
EXTERIOR: SPACE AND COMFORT
- A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
- An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
- Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, (and large custom cushions with straps for ease of handling) provides further living space.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING: PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area/displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:A self-tacking jib for simplified maneuvers.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of maneuvering.
- The mainsail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimized performance.
- The re-centering of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.
INTERIOR: ELEGANCE AND LUMINOSITY
- A selection of luxurious materials, by Nauta Design, enhances the new interior lines.
- A wide choice of accommodation layouts to meet the needs of owners and large families: available in three or four cabins.
- A new aft cabin, fitted with a semi-island bed
- Large hull window glazing with integrated portholes in the cabin provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view.
Particular attention given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity makes this new interior a truly pleasant living area.
One of the most open and bright salons in the Catamaran Market today! Featuring a rich walnut interior wood with asageo grey/ beige floor, the Lagoon 40 is not only open and bright, she is also luxurious and rich.
- Owner Layout - 3 Cabins, 2 heads, each with head and shower
- Elegance Line : 3 Cabin version: Bed valance in fabric, Leather & stainless storage at bedhead. Bedhead in fabric, storage case in forward cabins, corian finishing in showers.
- Comfort Equipment package: 2 Additional service batteries 140amp, pulpits with wooden seats - helm seat cushion dark grey, electrical circuit with 40 amp battery charger - indirect lighting in cabins and salon = electrical system color monitoring display = aft portholes in aft cabins with curtians = fusion USB Player + 2 loudspeakers in salon - Pair of s/steel davits - electric seawater pump - freshwater dock inlet - USB sockets in cabins - deck light - starboard electric/manual winch 40.2 STAEH
- Grand Comfort upholstery and Marble (salon and settees)
- Large aft cockpit with sliding glass doors to salon/galley
- Cabin mirrors
- Leather bulkhead organizers in cabins
- Double sound-insulated floor in engine compartments
- Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains
- Plexiglass shower door
- Indirect lighting in salon & cabins
- Additional stool in salon
- Double berth in salon
- 110V hot water heater
- 2 holding tanks with gravity fed drain
- 12V SS side opening refrigerator with integrated freezer
- 2nd 12V SS side opening fridge with integrated freezer
- Deep stainless steel sink
- 2-burner propane cooktop
- Propane grill oven with stainless steel interior
- Microwave Oven
- Additional freshwater tank
- 2 Harken winches 40.2STA at helm station (1 power winch)
- 2 Harken winches 40.2STA at cockpit
- 1 winch handle with holder
- 1 Harken self-tacking jib sheet traveler
- Lazy Bag with Lazy Jacks
- Teak Cockpit floor and transoms ($5,220)
- Windless remote control at helm Station ($500 Upgrade)
- Anodized aluminum crossbeam with mooring point for the jib furler, anchor roller and secondary anchor roller
- Windlass remote control at helm ($495 Upgrade)
- Helm station canvas Bimini Top and enclosure panels - -Graphite ($5,190 Upgrade)
- Cockpit Sides enclosure with windows ($3,515)
- OB Engine Bracket
- SS Davits with winch
- Large Teak Cockpit Table w Cover
- Cockpit Floor & Transom Steps in Teak
- Boarding Ladder ($717 Upgrade)
- Aft Cockpit Cushions - Graphite
- Anchor and Mooring Kit
- 1 Square Top high roach mainsail in Dacron with battens and Lagoon logo
- 1 self-tacking jib in Dacron with UV protective band
- 1 Code 0 Sail in Mylar Black with continuous line furler and sprit pole ($8,000 Upgrade)
- Anodized aluminum mast positioned aft for better upwind sailing
- One diamond spreaders rig
- Anodized aluminum boom
- 2 encased shrouds
- 1 forestay shroud on transversal cross beam
- 2 adjustable lazy-jacks
- 1 double purchase mainsail halyard
- 1 jib halyard (on blocker at the foot of the mast)
- 1 mainsail sheet led back to helm station with adjustment pulley and traveler on hard top bimini
- 2 reefing lines
- Traveller lines
- B&G Zeus3 12" Chartplotter at Helm ($3,060 Upgrade)
- B&G 4G Radar ($2,680 Upgrade)
- B&G AIS 500 Transceiver
- B&G V60 VHF Radio at Nav Station ($950 Upgrade)
- B&G H60 VHF wireless remote at Helm Station ($400 Upgrade)
- B&G Autopilot
- B&G Autopilot Remote ($500 Upgrade)
- B&G Speed, Depth, Wind data on NMEA 2000 Network
- Tracvision TV3 ($4,188 (Upgrade)
- KVH Fleet 1 Sat Phone ($4,715 Upgrade)
- Fusion Stereo System with speakers
- SOLAR-2 Coastal Climate 150W Panels with Victron Dual Output Controller
- Cruisair AC 44000BTU 110V
- Fisher Panda Genset 8kva 110/60Hz + Cacoon sound reducer
- 110 VAC shore power
- 110 VAC outlet in each cabin
- LED Interior Lighting throughout
- LED navigation lights
- 12v Distribution panel
- 12 VDC outlet in each cabin
- USB Sockets in cabins
- 2000W inverter 12v/ 110v ($3,260 Upgrade)
Yanmar 4JH45 ($5,900 higher-powered Upgrade)
3-blade folding prop ($2,844 Upgrade)Plumbing/Watermaker
- Watermaker 110V 63L/H (16 US Gal/H) Sea Recovery Ultra Whisper 400 12v ($9,750 Upgrade)
DINGHY-CL 290 Grey with 6 HP Honda outboard
LIFERAFT: 8 Man Current Inspection. Expires 12/2022 ($8,000 Upgrade)Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.