About this Boat
LIAHONA is a 4-cabin Leopard 42 Catamaran. She is in pristine condition. The present owners have lovingly cared for her while cruising the waters in Mexico and Baja. She then transited up to the Pacific Northwest and the inside passage to Alaska. LIAHONA has had an extensive refit and upgrades in 2011 in the well-known Seattle shipyard. Since her refit, she now sits pretty in St. Petersburg, FL. The owners have decided to sell for health reasons.
Designed by Robertson & Caine, LIAHONA's layout is 4-cabin layout that offers large salon and bridge-deck. Both forward cabins have an island bed with custom Tempurpedic memory foam mattress with separate shower and head. Both forward heads are electric. Both aft cabins are double berths. Port aft heads have been removed to create a dedicated shower compartment.
- Keel: Other
- LOA: 42 ft
- Beam: 22.75 ft
- LWL: 37.75 ft
- Maximum Draft:
- Maximum Displacement:
- Dry Weight: 19,030 lb
Additional DetailsOverview-Upgrades and Enhancements
- Installed upgraded Webasto hydronic heating system ($30,000) that provides 45,000 BTU and hot water to all cabins, heads, galley, salon, and cockpit. Also incorporated engine room heat exchangers to preheat engines in colder weather and allow engines to supply heat to the Webasto heating system.
- Salon Windows rebedded 2011
- Oceanair screens/shades replaced hroughout boat (2011)
- Davit System modified to clear aft walkway.
- Installed Liferaft Cockpit locker in cockpit floor for easy deploy (2011)
- All Cockpit Upholstery replaced (2011)
- Bimini canvas replaced (2011)
- Sail cover replaced (2020)
- Installed battery cut-off switches at helm (fire prevention)
- Installed fuel-polishing system
- Installed fuel warning system-alerts Racor failure
- Installed fresh-water filtration system to filtrate shore-supplied water
- Installed engine oil bypass filtration system (10-micron filter) to protects engines from setiment
- AC Shorepower upgraded to SMARTPLUG cord inlets Converted 50AMP to two 30-AMP and 30 AMP household plug adapters
- Installed engine gas struts for engine compartment ease in opening and closing
- Installed WIFI System-pre-wired for Network Access System
- Installed chainplates at the stern to support deployment of a Jordan Series drogue (40,000 lbs capacity)
- Two forward Cabins have large (4ft 7inch x 6ft 7inch) double berths.
- Tempurpedic memory foam mattress on forward berths.
- Additional single berths in forepeak with 12v fluorescent lighting.
- Hanging lockers with shelving
- Overhead roller blinds for privacy in each cabin
- Overhead reading lamps.
- Overhead fluorescent lighting Ventilation fans
- Full-length mirrors on back of cabin doors.
- Large open shelves.
- Both heads have Raritan Sea Era electric flush.
- Aft cabins have two double berths with larger shower compartments.
- Salon settee table can be converted to a double berth with matching cushions.
Salon and Galley
- Large circular Salon Settee and table for up to six people.
- Table drops to convert to a double bed.
- Navigation/Chart table with light and chart stowage under lid
- Locker for steering and electrical panel
- Stowage locker Instrument and switch panel
- Corian heat-resistant galley worktop surfaces
- Single lever faucet c/w pull-out hose
- Double stainless steel sink dish & cutlery drying recess with drainage
- Cutting board doubles as cover for drying recess
- Chest fridge/freezer 60USgal/225Ltr with Seafrost 12v refrigeration
- Force 10 Gas stovetop
- 2-burner oven & broiler
- Gas solenoid shutoff valve with control at switch panel & warning light
- Gas cylinder & regulator in dedicated cockpit locker
- Separate garbage bin locker
- Ample stowage space in shelf lockers & drawer units
- Galley equipped with Microwave, coffee maker, corelle dinnerware, silverware
- Generator-NextGen 5.5KW with Cocoon (2015)
- VHF-Raymarine 218 at helm
- Autopilot-Raymarine ST6002
- Raymarine AIS 325
- Chartplotter-Raymarine E80 touchscreen with Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Tridada speed, log & depth instrument
- Plastimo Compass at helm position
- Fusion Stereo System
- SSB Radio-Icom 802 with AT-140 Tuner, KISS Ground, GAM Antenna
- 2 x Bose speakers in cockpit
- 2 x Shore-powerline - 3 core 50ft/15m, heavy duty,
- Cruisair airconditioners 2 x 16,000 BTU (32,000 BTU total)
- 2 x Fuel tank gauges at helm position
- Cameras-Two color cameras: one at masthead, one at spreaders, in each stateroom, salon and cockpit (Chartplotter display) CO Detectors
- Electroguard Monitoring System
- Batteries: House-4 Lifeline AGM's 840ah (2020)
- Batteries-Engine-2 Lifeline AGM's GP 27 (2021)
- Alternators-Balmar Externally regulated (2020)
- Solar-3X130 Kyocera panels=390 Watts
- SparCraft natural anodized mast c/w
- Antal mast slider system
- Dyform standing rigging (2011)
- SparCraft natural anodized cross beam
- Mainsail -Calvert Sail (2011) Slab Reefing.
- Genoa-Profurl furler: Quantum (2011)
- Winches-(2) Lewmar ST50 2-speed (Manual)
- Halyard Winches (2) Lewmar ST44 2-Speed (Manual)
Engines were refurbished in 2011: new injectors, heat exchangers, water pumps, alternators, new wet mufflers, motor mounts, shaft seals, wiring to the instrument panel, instruments, hoses.
- Double lever throttle/gearshift control
- Sound deadening panels in engine rooms
- Engine room shelves
- 2 x engine room ventilation fans
- 2 x Yanmar, 40hp engines.
- 2 x Fuel-filter water-separators.
- 8' Walker Bay Dinghy
- PFD'S (6)
- Sound Devices
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Phillips Defibrillator (AED)
- Galvanic Corrosion Monitor (ElectroGuard)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.